I want to loose weight help..

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So i have been obese like ever since i was 13 and want to loose wait and fit as it comes in summer i want to exercise and loose weight in order for me to do normal things?Also i just feel like i want to be thin and not fat as i always want to feel how it is

I would like to change my habits and not to become fate again lol...

im only 16 so i want to feel like i am fit

I feel like i am fat and useless like i want to not be fat i do not know why?...

am i obese in the pictures?

guys do you have any tips or tricks in how to loose weight please guysss..?
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1014065Attachment 1014066Attachment 1014067Attachment 1014068
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1014065
Anonymous #1
bymmo
username5604436
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have to admit you look obese. To lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit. Maybe look up some meal plans to start off with
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Iasona)
I have to admit you look obese. To lose weight you need to be in a calorie deficit. Maybe look up some meal plans to start off with
ohh ok thank you for telling me and yh i will need to do a calorie deficit and yh i will thanks
Labmom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You need to be in a calorie deficit so to loose 1lb of fat a week you need to cut your calories by 500 a day. You need to exercise more too.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
There aren't many special tips or secrets to losing weight at the end of the day just like any goal it depends on you and how motivated you are. The most important thing is to say consistent, every day and every action matters. If you plan to exercise every day - you exercise every day. If you plan to stick to a diet - you stick to it. You do whatever it is you set out to do - no excuses. It's fine to take breaks and it can even help you stay motivated but you have to remember that everything has an impact. If you decide to skip out on exercise for a day that's fine but don't go and then binge on a bag of sweets. Keep your goal in mind. There is absolutely no need to go crazy and work out 4 hours a day or go do intermittent fasting. Just like how a chocolate bar a day can add up to obesity, choosing to not eat that crisp when you could have an apple or being bothered to walk instead of getting the car - all help you to become fitter and happier. There is plenty of good advice online to help you get started. Push through at the start and soon it will all become routine. Good Luck.
Josephine2345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, first of all you’re not “useless”. What makes you think that? Don’t base your worth on how much you weigh. You’re more than the number on the scale. Losing weight isn’t going to suddenly make you feel all happy and “useful”. You need to love yourself regardless of your weight. Lose weight not because you see yourself as “useless” but because you love yourself and want to take care of yourself and lead a healthier life.

Secondly, would advice you go to your GP first if you want the best advice. I can’t see the picture but you should ask your doctor about whether you’re “obese” or not and what steps you should take to lead a healthier lifestyle.

Generally speaking, if you want to lose weight, exercise and a healthy diet is your best option. Choose an exercise routine that you enjoy AND that you can maintain. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy or intense. You can start off by walking more or do some yoga 3x a week and then build up from there. As for diet, again it’s best you consult your dietician for this. Don’t fall for the trap of Fad diets. Trust me, they are not sustainable. Consistency is the key. Be patient. Trust the process.

Your goal is to live a better lifestyle that not only helps you lose weight and maintain a healthy weight but to live a happy and healthy life.

As corny and cliche as this sounds, remember that you need to love yourself during this process, not once you’ve lost weight or look a certain way.

Again, this is just general advice. Consult your GP first!!
2003a39
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Try eating twice/once a day as you'll be eating in a deficit. You can also get a gym membership at 16, I'd attend about three times a week minimum for at least 30 minutes for a start.
anonymoususerUK
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So i have been obese like ever since i was 13 and want to loose wait and fit as it comes in summer i want to exercise and loose weight in order for me to do normal things?Also i just feel like i want to be thin and not fat as i always want to feel how it is

I feel like i am fat and useless like i want to not be fat i do not know why?...

Eat a little bit less (not too much less though, as that can be unhealthy), and exercise more - that's the best way to lose weight, but don't expect results instantly (maybe after a few months you should be slightly thinner). However don't allow your appearance or weight to impact your mental health and if you feel upset then talk to someone about it. And don't forget that being slighter larger than other people doesn't automatically mean you're less attractive. Good luck
idk__21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Cant see the pics but how much do you weigh and how tall are you?
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1014085Attachment 1014086Attachment 1014087Attachment 1014088
Anonymous #1
on the scale i weigh 10 kg and i m height is 5 ft 6
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1014090Attachment 1014091Attachment 1014092Attachment 1014093
Anonymous #1
Attachment 1014094Attachment 1014095Attachment 1014096Attachment 1014097
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Try Weight Watchers or Slimming World as you need to lose a lot of weight and you don’t want to create other issues for yourself. A community like that will also be beneficial for your mental state as you progress.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
do you mean 10 stone? as a 1 year old baby weighs about 10 kg xx
Labmom
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
10kg can be right you would be very underweight if you were 10kg my lab weight 34kg. Do you mean 100kg or 10stone?
Last edited by Labmom; 1 week ago
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago

be careful not to try and starve yourself through the day because by evening youll end up bingeing on more calories than if you eat healthy throughout the day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.91%
Uncertainty around my education (380)
14.8%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (285)
11.1%
Lack of purpose or motivation (361)
14.06%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (120)
4.67%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (155)
6.04%
Loneliness (218)
8.49%
Financial worries (94)
3.66%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.13%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (225)
8.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (242)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise