I want to loose weight help..

Watch
gregdixon2021
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How do people ever see the attachments they legit never work for me

If you want to lose weight you need to first think to yourself why you want to lose weight. If its to 'look fit' etc that's well and all but you will probably give up very quickly if that's the case. You will always have determination for your first week or two but after that it starts to fade, so you need to constantly keep yourself determined to lose weight

Don't set yourself unrealistic goals like 3-5 pounds a week or cut your calories in half (like 2500 to 1250 straight away) cause you will notice the hunger and will want to eat unhealthy foods. The trick that I used before was to slowly fade away the unhealthy foods. Like if you ate a chocolate bar a day, change that at first to a chocolate bar every two days and replace that bar with something healthier like proper corn etc for the other day.

Losing a pound a week is the most ideal. Maybe two. If you lose more than that then you might be eating too little and setting yourself up for more serious medical conditions later down the line. The most important thing is that you probably won't notice a difference straight away. Sizes on your clothes is sometimes a better indicator than the scales. If you weigh more one week, you will probably stop and give up, so don't weigh yourself every single day/week.
Ibelieve
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So i have been obese like ever since i was 13 and want to loose wait and fit as it comes in summer i want to exercise and loose weight in order for me to do normal things?Also i just feel like i want to be thin and not fat as i always want to feel how it is

I would like to change my habits and not to become fate again lol...

im only 16 so i want to feel like i am fit

I feel like i am fat and useless like i want to not be fat i do not know why?...

am i obese in the pictures?

guys do you have any tips or tricks in how to loose weight please guysss..?
I think the best way is to punt calories burn more than you eat go on a 1200 calorie a day and do dirt workout every single day for 10 min also love around like you need something and it’s upstairs don’t ask someone to go and get it just wake up and run up the stairs
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
do you mean 10 stone? as a 1 year old baby weighs about 10 kg xx
ohh yh sorry i mean 10 stone thanks
Labmom
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ohh yh sorry i mean 10 stone thanks
So I can calculate your BMI which will say if your obsese or not are you male or female
Labmom
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Based on your age , weight and height your healthy weight regardless of your gender I did it for both and both came out as a healthy weight.

So your not obese and don't need to loose weight
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Labmom)
Based on your age , weight and height your healthy weight regardless of your gender I did it for both and both came out as a healthy weight.

So your not obese and don't need to loose weight
ohh ok thanks for that x can i still exercise and lose weight if i wanted to or no?
Labmom
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ohh ok thanks for that x can i still exercise and lose weight if i wanted to or no?
Of course just thought you should know you don't need to loose weight but eating healthier is a good start so you don't end up overweight in the future and exercise will help you too. Just don't get obsessed to the point of becoming underweight
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
Attachment 1014068Attachment 1014067Attachment 1014066Attachment 1014065
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So i have been obese like ever since i was 13 and want to loose wait and fit as it comes in summer i want to exercise and loose weight in order for me to do normal things?Also i just feel like i want to be thin and not fat as i always want to feel how it is

I would like to change my habits and not to become fate again lol...

im only 16 so i want to feel like i am fit

I feel like i am fat and useless like i want to not be fat i do not know why?...

am i obese in the pictures?

guys do you have any tips or tricks in how to loose weight please guysss..?
*lose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.18%
Uncertainty around my education (295)
14.98%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (208)
10.56%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
14.02%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.37%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.69%
Loneliness (172)
8.74%
Financial worries (70)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (86)
4.37%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.67%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.49%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed