diyaaa27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I got into the final stage of the KPMG audit apprenticeship - the virtual assessment centre, but I'm still waiting for details. Can anyone provide me with details on how this works etc, as I know it consists of an interview and I'm not confident in those areas. Thanks!
Dan Silverman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by diyaaa27)
I got into the final stage of the KPMG audit apprenticeship - the virtual assessment centre, but I'm still waiting for details. Can anyone provide me with details on how this works etc, as I know it consists of an interview and I'm not confident in those areas. Thanks!
Well done on getting onto the final stage! How long did it take for you to hear the outcome after doing the inductive reasoning stage? Thanks
diyaaa27
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dan Silverman)
Well done on getting onto the final stage! How long did it take for you to hear the outcome after doing the inductive reasoning stage? Thanks
Thank you so much! It took around five days from the day I submitted it, but this may be because it was bank holiday weekend
Dan Silverman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you so much! It took around five days from the day I submitted it, but this may be because it was bank holiday weekend
That's much quicker than it took me - I'm still waiting on the outcome of that and it's nearly been a month. Where did you apply to?
diyaaa27
Rep:
?
They did mention that they have a great amount of apprenticeship applications so perhaps its to do with that, or the location- I applied to the audit one but i’m thinking of transferring to tax and law.
Eawolola
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi I’m still waiting to do my inductive reasoning assessment can you tell me about the format of the test and how best to prepare for it
diyaaa27
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Eawolola)
Hi I’m still waiting to do my inductive reasoning assessment can you tell me about the format of the test and how best to prepare for it
Of course! make sure you do the practice test provided and ensure you also use external sources (search your own ones). Keep a look out for direction of arrows, patterns and colours
Eawolola
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Of course! make sure you do the practice test provided and ensure you also use external sources (search your own ones). Keep a look out for direction of arrows, patterns and colours
Thanks for this. I was wondering if the test was split into different individual tests, like numerical and then situational judgment or if it was one test, including everything in a 40-60 minute time frame.
diyaaa27
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
just one test! a bit similar to verbal reasoning

Thanks for this. I was wondering if the test was split into different individual tests, like numerical and then situational judgment or if it was one test, including everything in a 40-60 minute time frame.
Eawolola
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
just one test! a bit similar to verbal reasoning
Thank you so much for this. Congratulations for getting to the final stage, I wish you all the best.
diyaaa27
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Thank you so much for this. Congratulations for getting to the final stage, I wish you all the best.
Thank you so much! I hope you get to the final stage too!
diyaaa27
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
question regarding this- what uni is kpmg’s audit apprenticeship tied to??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (102)
5.16%
Uncertainty around my education (296)
14.99%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (209)
10.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (276)
13.97%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (86)
4.35%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (112)
5.67%
Loneliness (174)
8.81%
Financial worries (71)
3.59%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (87)
4.41%
Exposure to negative news/social media (92)
4.66%
Lack of real life entertainment (108)
5.47%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (175)
8.86%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (187)
9.47%

Watched Threads