elifb
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hello everyone! Opened this thread for Gender Department applicants since lots of us are waiting for any decision to be made and I started to feel anxious as the courses started to get full...
elifb
Rep:
?
I've applied to Gender Development and Globalisation and received my ID on February 1st but haven't heard anything back since then. No transcript drop no nothing What about you all?
hxdfxxld
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
i applied for the gender, peace and security department and got my ID on 3rd feb and not heard anything yet either!!
moniquedenise9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I also applied to gender development and globalisation but haven’t heard anything, received my ID on Jan 20...
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Which courses have started to fill up?
elifb
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Which courses have started to fill up?
Gender peace and security and gender policy and inequalities are on limited availability
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Hi guys! I got my ID Dec 1st and have not heard back. As I am a scholarship candidate (not LSE’s), I emailed the department to ask for an update. They only told me my app has already been processed, hence is out of their hands now and is with admissions. They also apologized for the very frustrating wait. Seems the bottleneck is at the admissions office itself!
hxdfxxld
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi guys! I got my ID Dec 1st and have not heard back. As I am a scholarship candidate (not LSE’s), I emailed the department to ask for an update. They only told me my app has already been processed, hence is out of their hands now and is with admissions. They also apologized for the very frustrating wait. Seems the bottleneck is at the admissions office itself!
So it’s with the admissions team now after being with the department? would that mean they’re finalising the decision?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by hxdfxxld)
So it’s with the admissions team now after being with the department? would that mean they’re finalising the decision?
We can only presume that’s what it means. Or maybe the Gender Dept is still queued after other departments since hardly any of us have heard back
elifb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
my transcript dropped today!! I hope I'll hear from them soon
hxdfxxld
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by elifb)
my transcript dropped today!! I hope I'll hear from them soon
oh congrats!! hopefully the rest of us will hear soon
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
Hey all! My transcript dropped yesterday and got my offer today. I got my ID on Jan 20th !
hxdfxxld
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey all! My transcript dropped yesterday and got my offer today. I got my ID on Jan 20th !
congratulations !! what course was this for if you dont mind me asking?
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by hxdfxxld)
congratulations !! what course was this for if you dont mind me asking?
It was gender, development and globalisation!
gmay.s
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi guys! I applied to Gender, Media and Culture. I got my ID 22nd Feb as applied quite late, I have not had any update yet.
elifb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I am so excited right now!! Just received my acceptance to Gender Development and Globalisation!! Hope to see you all next year
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by elifb)
I am so excited right now!! Just received my acceptance to Gender Development and Globalisation!! Hope to see you all next year
Congratulations!! I applied to the same course. May I know your background?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
It was gender, development and globalisation!
Congratulations! I applied in November but have heard nothing at all. No rejection, no offer, no waitlist. Am very frustrated Got any insights to help?
elifb
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 30 minutes ago
Congratulations!! I applied to the same course. May I know your background?
Sure!
I've got 3.9 GPA, I studied International Relations at one of the best universities in Turkey, but not that prestigious internationally.
I've studied abroad before with erasmus exchange programme. Had internships and research experience but no publications. You can send a message to me if you want to ask anything!
Last edited by elifb; 18 minutes ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (66)
19.08%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.74%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.91%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.87%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.18%
Taster lectures or seminars (72)
20.81%
Speak to current students studying my course (80)
23.12%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
3.76%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.76%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.31%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.73%

Watched Threads