Juneptpt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
In the corner on UCAS, it says the deadline to reply to my offers is the 10 June. However, when I go onto the letter of the last offer I received (I have all 5), it says at the top that action is need by May 5. Which one is the correct date, or do I have to reply earlier to that particular university?
WantBeAnonymous
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s June 10th, the date was updated recently (about a month ago I think). I suspect that letter predates the change and so is out of date
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The Jan deadline date was put back 2 weeks, and Unis needed more time to process the extra applications, so the Firm/Insurance date was put back to 10 June. Obviously there are 'old' publications/websites that are still showing the previous date.
Last edited by McGinger; 1 week ago
Juneptpt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
The Jan deadline date was put back 2 weeks, and Unis needed more time to process the extra applications, so the Firm/Insurance date was put back to 10 June. Obviously there are 'old' publications/websites that are still showing the previous date.
(Original post by WantBeAnonymous)
It’s June 10th, the date was updated recently (about a month ago I think). I suspect that letter predates the change and so is out of date
Ok that's great thanks, it's nice to have some extra time to decide! Although it is strange that UCAS never emailed about the date being put back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (70)
42.42%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (30)
18.18%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (62)
37.58%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise