2 month late period but i’m a virgin:/

Watch
bdiaz28
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I haven’t had my period since January and it’s now April and i at times get symptoms like i’m getting period but it’s not and i’m a virgin.
NFigueira
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think this is normal. When I started my period i had it for 3 months then didnt have it for 6 months then got it again.
If you are worried defo go speak to a doctor
Lulu.scovazzi
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bdiaz28)
I haven’t had my period since January and it’s now April and i at times get symptoms like i’m getting period but it’s not and i’m a virgin.
Hello there, how are you doing?
All girls' bodies are different, some have regular periods and some don't.
If you had your first period not long ago, it is very probable for things like this to happen at first till your period becomes a bit more regular. Maybe it comes once and doesn't come back till 3 months have passed by.
If not your first period, it is normal too! Don't worry about it. Maybe you want to go to the gynecologist just in case, but missing periods is completely normal
Miss_Yvonne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by bdiaz28)
I believe that its normal if you’re new to getting your period / just hit puberty. Other than that, do you have a boyfriend or anyone of the male gender that you have perhaps been doing any sexual activities with? As this can lead to pregnancy which can cause that. (But I highly doubt that you would be pregnant) I think its just normal love, no need to worry! Perhaps talk to your mother or a doctor about this? They may know more than most of us. x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (48)
5.05%
Uncertainty around my education (147)
15.46%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (105)
11.04%
Lack of purpose or motivation (137)
14.41%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (40)
4.21%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (53)
5.57%
Loneliness (78)
8.2%
Financial worries (32)
3.36%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (47)
4.94%
Exposure to negative news/social media (49)
5.15%
Lack of real life entertainment (50)
5.26%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (82)
8.62%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (83)
8.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise