AnnHastings
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey!
Has anyone applied to Bournemouth University for an animation course 2021 and got an acceptance reply?? Just curious to see how long it takes for a response )
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Hey I got my response. My timeline is basically: sent my application in mid January and received a response(accepted yay!) on march 1st
AnnHastings
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
That’s great! Congratulations! What course was that on??
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Computer Animation and Design
AnnHastings
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Wow thank you that’s very helpful. Basically I send my portfolio a month ago but they emailed to say they couldn’t access it. I fixed the problem and emailed back but found out two days ago that it was a “donotreply” email and so I’m quite worried that all the spaces will be filled up now :/
hananah!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I applied in late Jan, sent off my folio around the 10th of Feb, and then recieved an offer on March 19th. The whole process took quite a while as I think tutors are super busy, maybe pop an email to the admissions department to check they recieved your email if you haven't already? [email protected] and [email protected] could be ones to try. Best of luck!
SweenyG
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by AnnHastings)
Hey!
Has anyone applied to Bournemouth University for an animation course 2021 and got an acceptance reply?? Just curious to see how long it takes for a response )
I sent my portfolio around the 25th January and it took til the 6th April to get a response. I had to phone up 5 times and they eventually resent my portfolio to the tutors. Only took a week to hear back after that. I was getting really worried they’d just lost my application somehow but apparently they just had a massive back log to go through and admissions were chasing them up.

I got an unconditional for Computer Animation Art & Design. I hope you hear back soon
AnnHastings
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
@hananah! @SweenyG thank you both that’s comforting! I think they have it now so hopefully will hear back soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (148)
42.05%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
15.06%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.27%

Watched Threads