The Student Room Group

How long does is bj last for on average?

How long does an average bj last for until you ejaculate?
depends how skilled you are!
Original post by Anonymous
depends how skilled you are!

Not only that, but on the person you are giving the blowjob to. It depends on many factors, not only your skills.
In average, blowjobs can last between 15 and 20 minutes, but there are many factors that can affect this. Always remember that communication is very important in order for you and your partner to be comfortable and to know what you like. Plus, some men take longer to finish than others. I have a friend who needs like 30 minutes, others probably finish in 10. It really varies on the guy and how comfortable both of you are, not only your "skills" as someone else said. It's all about trying new things! And always remember to do it with someone you feel comfortable with. I hope it helps!
Most guys I have been with have *** in about 3 minutes from bj.
Yes, I would feel pretty sorry for the poor person on their knees for half an hour. Few mins more likely. Some people can't finish from a BJ. Some prefer it to penetrative intercourse. There is no right answer.

I'd just hate someone to come on here and get hung up on not lasting more than 5 mins!
Reply 6
Original post by MaggieLucas
Most guys I have been with have *** in about 3 minutes from bj.

Out or curiosity, rate yourself out of 10 when giving head?
Original post by Anonymous
Out or curiosity, rate yourself out of 10 when giving head?

8/10
I usually last 20-30 minutes but that may be cos I’m circumcised. It also depends on how much other sexual stuff we’ve done beforehand.
You must have that super head, I’d love to finish that fast!

Quick Reply