The Student Room Group

Mayor elections

So I just read a leaflet on this and its literally blaming Sadiq Khan for the rise in knife crimes? That’s hilarious as it’s coming from conservatives who were the ones behind this? I know Sadiq Khan was not a good mayor or did anything at all but to blame him that he was the reason for all this it’s really hilarious
This is not surprising at all. David Cameron said he wanted to rid the Conservative Party of an image of being the nasty party, and failed.

Wait until you read the fiction they write about transport funding.
When they haven't got anything positive to say about Shaun Bailey they just attack the only real candidate.
Reply 3
Original post by barnet1471
This is not surprising at all. David Cameron said he wanted to rid the Conservative Party of an image of being the nasty party, and failed.

Wait until you read the fiction they write about transport funding.

Haha I read that already 🤣
The Khan is responsible for knife crime narrative is both lazy and difficult to justify.

Which may explain why Khan is on course to wipe the floor with the best candidate the Conservatives could find.
Original post by Contested Claim
The Khan is responsible for knife crime narrative is both lazy and difficult to justify.

Which may explain why Khan is on course to wipe the floor with the best candidate the Conservatives could find.

I think that part of the campaigning the Tories are doing acknowledges that they cannot win, unless there is a low turnout. Perhaps they are hoping that the Labour group on the London Assembly is smaller than now, so that cross-party or at least two party support is needed to get the Mayoral budget through each year.
Both the Tories and labour are to blame for knife crime increase because of their soft on crime policies.

Bailey is an idiot but he could be the best candidate ever and still lose because of how ... Diverse and vibrant London is.

If you live in London Vote Laurence Fox to trigger the libs or vote Piers Corbyn for the Lolz.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending