The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Queen Margaret

Does anyone know how many people there are per flat at the Queen Margaret residences? I’ve checked the website but it doesn’t say! I’d assume it’s maybe 4/5 but curious to know for sure.
I think it’s 4/5? but may be pulling that out the air
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I think it’s 4/5? but may be pulling that out the air

Yeh I think ur right, i emailed the uni to ask but they just sent me a link to the residence profiles and I’d already looked there at it didn’t say :/ thank you tho!
Original post by sportsscience21
Yeh I think ur right, i emailed the uni to ask but they just sent me a link to the residence profiles and I’d already looked there at it didn’t say :/ thank you tho!

That’s crap, was making a spreadsheet to compare the accoms n struggled to find it out too
Original post by Button212
That’s crap, was making a spreadsheet to compare the accoms n struggled to find it out too

Which ones do you like the best? I’m pretty sure Queen Margaret is the one I like the most but I’ve heard you have to rank the accoms from your top choice to bottom and I’m struggling to put them in an order! I haven’t had a decision for my course yet tho so don’t want to get too ahead of myself😂
Which ones do you like the best? I’m pretty sure Queen Margaret is the one I like the most but I’ve heard you have to rank the accoms from your top choice to bottom and I’m struggling to put them in an order! I haven’t had a decision for my course yet tho so don’t want to get too ahead of myself😂

I like Queen Margaret’s for the en-suite and Murano for the social aspect, so think I’ll do QM then Murano! wby? Yeah you have to choose your top 6, me too 😭 waiting game is so painful
Original post by Button212
I like Queen Margaret’s for the en-suite and Murano for the social aspect, so think I’ll do QM then Murano! wby? Yeah you have to choose your top 6, me too 😭 waiting game is so painful

Yeh I’m thinking the same, putting QM first and murano second, although I’m scared cos I have murano second they’ll automatically give me that cos it has loads of availability and I would defo rather QM. I think I wouldn’t mind murano too bad if it was one of the smaller flats with 4/5 people but ones with 10/12 would be too hectic IMO😂. After those I’ll probably put Kelvinhaugh Gate 3rd, Cairncross House 4th and whatever the others are in 5th and 6th!
Yeh I’m thinking the same, putting QM first and murano second, although I’m scared cos I have murano second they’ll automatically give me that cos it has loads of availability and I would defo rather QM. I think I wouldn’t mind murano too bad if it was one of the smaller flats with 4/5 people but ones with 10/12 would be too hectic IMO😂. After those I’ll probably put Kelvinhaugh Gate 3rd, Cairncross House 4th and whatever the others are in 5th and 6th!

Yeah I think that’s what’ll happen, esp bc accom has been open a bit now. Yeah I’m the same ahaha going to apply for the 4/5 persons flat I could not handle the 10/12 one. I also like cairncross studio apartment

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending