The Student Room Group

Who uses Kerboodle?

Hi my school does kerboodle but recently when I logged into kerboodle it's empty there aren't any textbooks there. We had the AQA Biology third edition, AQA Chemistry third edition and the AQA Physics third edition.
Our chemistry teacher set us chapters from kerboodle to work through during the Easter holidays but I can't get the work done since I can't access the textbooks. I know which chapters they're and it would be great if someone who has the same textbooks on kerboodle could send screenshots or something plsssss.
The chapters I need are Ch.8-Ch.15
I know it's a lot 😔
(edited 3 years ago)
ill send you pdf
Original post by POP977NOW
ill send you pdf

ok thank you so much : D
Original post by mmm. donuts.
Hi my school does kerboodle but recently when I logged into kerboodle it's empty there aren't any textbooks there. We had the AQA Biology third edition, AQA Chemistry third edition and the AQA Physics third edition.
Our chemistry teacher set us chapters from kerboodle to work through during the Easter holidays but I can't get the work done since I can't access the textbooks. I know which chapters they're and it would be great if someone who has the same textbooks on kerboodle could send screenshots or something plsssss.
The chapters I need are Ch.8-Ch.15
I know it's a lot 😔

You can get books from Z-library :smile:
Original post by caramelvanessa
You can get books from Z-library :smile:

for free you mean is Z-library a website?
for free you mean is Z-library a website?

I checked. The kerboodle textbooks aren't there. But thanks for advice anyway :smile:
Oh, I found it on z library just now. Thank you!!
ok thank you so much : D

Go on z libary they should be there

Quick Reply

Latest