provisional licence says still waiting for application form to return

Watch
rawand2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone can help with this?!
so i have paid for my provisional licence online on 4/3/21 and i received a form through post to complete and send back, so i completed the form and I sent it back through special delivery on 17/03/21 and its been 20 days since i have sent it. so today I have checked the progress of my application and it says awaiting application return form.
but i have already sent my application 20 days ago. and I cant really track the letter as i lost the tracking receipt but I did go to the post office and they said it should of arrived the next day you posted it.
so i don't know what going on, i did email them today so I'm waiting for their reply.
does anyone have the same issue or has resolved it. please let me know,
Lucyjordan1234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by rawand2004)
Hi guys I'm wondering if anyone can help with this?!
so i have paid for my provisional licence online on 4/3/21 and i received a form through post to complete and send back, so i completed the form and I sent it back through special delivery on 17/03/21 and its been 20 days since i have sent it. so today I have checked the progress of my application and it says awaiting application return form.
but i have already sent my application 20 days ago. and I cant really track the letter as i lost the tracking receipt but I did go to the post office and they said it should of arrived the next day you posted it.
so i don't know what going on, i did email them today so I'm waiting for their reply.
does anyone have the same issue or has resolved it. please let me know,
Hi! It is unlikely that is has been lost in the post. Everything is taking so much longer than expected, my sisters took 2.5 months to arrive from when she posted the letter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (60)
19.05%
Virtual accommodation tour (44)
13.97%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.08%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.95%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.49%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.22%
Speak to current students studying my course (67)
21.27%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.13%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.81%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.54%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.9%

Watched Threads