0%
Both (5)
100%
Creativesilence
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
In my opinion personality is important but most guys theses days go by looks more
Bf I'm with atm doesn't care about looks and says what's inside is what matters

But what do you ya'll think coz atm im feelin too ugly for this love and relationship ****

(edit: so forgot to add i have had guys that seem more sexual to me before so im guessing my bod aint the problem but my face is the issue even tho two pervious bf didn't have a problem kissing me i mean i have a alright personality but can change depends on who's around me but i feel like there is too much pressure when it comes to looks)
Last edited by Creativesilence; 5 days ago
LordFarquaad
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
It has nothing to do with sex, looks are very important to both sexes.

Why isn't Timberlake short and pudgy? why do women worship Jason Momoa? because of his ''personality''? they haven't spoken to him for 1 second, they have no clue what his real personality is like.

Women generally find tall, athletic/muscular/fit men attractive and men generally find women with cute faces, bigger bums and hips, smaller waists attractive. And physical attraction plays a major role in relationships.
StopRightThere
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'd say that both are important, but personality outweighs looks. Of course, you wouldn't want to date somebody who clearly doesn't take care of themselves.
kitapizza28
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by LordFarquaad)
It has nothing to do with sex, looks are very important to both sexes.

Why isn't Timberlake short and pudgy? why do women worship Jason Momoa? because of his ''personality''? they haven't spoken to him for 1 second, they have no clue what his real personality is like.

Women generally find tall, athletic/muscular/fit men attractive and men generally find women with cute faces, bigger bums and hips, smaller waists attractive. And physical attraction plays a major role in relationships.
Who's Jason Momoa?
LordFarquaad
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by kitapizza28)
Who's Jason Momoa?
An actor.
kitapizza28
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
An actor.
In which film?
LordFarquaad
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
In which film?
google him
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Who's Jason Momoa?
No way you just said that?!
kitapizza28
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
google him
Honestly he's not good looking, but other people may say otherwise.
ImagineNotDating
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Jason Momoa is Aquaman in his movie and Justice League
Last edited by ImagineNotDating; 6 days ago
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Creativesilence)
In my opinion personality is important but most guys theses days go by looks more
Bf I'm with atm doesn't care about looks and says what's inside is what matters

But what do you ya'll think coz atm im feelin too ugly for this love and relationship ****
Looks are like the no1 thing in a relationship. Most people say "personality is more important" but that's the most cap thing ever.
kitapizza28
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
No way you just said that?!
Sorry
LordFarquaad
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Honestly he's not good looking, but other people may say otherwise.
thread's not about him though, the broader point is that first ''guys'' aren't special here and second looks matter a lot in relationships.
kitapizza28
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
thread's not about him though, the broader point is that first ''guys'' aren't special here and second looks matter a lot in relationships.
Ik I mean you're right that guys/girls mostly just care about looks rather than personality
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Looks are like the no1 thing in a relationship. Most people say "personality is more important" but that's the most cap thing ever.
So you'd be happy in a relationship with someone good-looking, but who has a vile personality and nothing in common with you?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes.
Most sighted people do have an element of looks orientated sexual attraction and some appearance connected dealbreakers.
LordFarquaad
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Surnia)
So you'd be happy in a relationship with someone good-looking, but who has a vile personality and nothing in common with you?
This is a strawman nobody said it's everything. But it's very important and looks really do matter. That answers the OP.
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Surnia)
I didn't say that. I said people overlook personality for good looks, most of the time.

Obviously I would rather go out with someone who has more in common with me, but for first date instances/getting to know someone we tend to look at their face and looks first.

Would you rather go out with a 6 foot jock, with abs, and like 1 thing in common, or an acne ridden, braces wearing skinny nerd, wiht 10 things in common?
Jarson
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
*Do
LordFarquaad
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I didn't say that. I said people overlook personality for good looks, most of the time.

Obviously I would rather go out with someone who has more in common with me, but for first date instances/getting to know someone we tend to look at their face and looks first.

Would you rather go out with a 6 foot jock, with abs, and like 1 thing in common, or an acne ridden, braces wearing skinny nerd, wiht 10 things in common?
5'3'' fat guy with acne and 10 million things in common if you want.

That'd be a friend not a lover for virtually all women except maybe DeVito's wife.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (91)
42.72%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (37)
17.37%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (82)
38.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise