Report 1 week ago
I go with looks.
the_pharaoh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Lucifer323)
So if you are in a nightclub you will go ask a girl about her personality and whether she has a good understanding of astronomy and biology?
Ok firstly im never gonna be at a nightclub

But no I'll approach the girl based on her looks then once we start talking if I don't like her personality I won't take it further
interstellaaa
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if someone loves you, they won’t care what you look like. and if they do to the point where they won’t be with you bc of it, they probably werent worth it anyways
jademowry123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Creativesilence)
In my opinion personality is important but most guys theses days go by looks more
Bf I'm with atm doesn't care about looks and says what's inside is what matters

But what do you ya'll think coz atm im feelin too ugly for this love and relationship ****
looks do not matter
the tre beaty is on the inside
and i go for personality
and if they feel like looks matter i dont go for them
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Looks definitely do matter, especially for women it seems anyway, less so for men. Men are easy compared to women.

I rarely see a really hot women with an average looking guy (unless the man has a lot of money/fame), but often see very good looking guys with average looking women.

It is also true however that the value of looks within a relationship fades a fair bit over time.
dope_hana
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If i saw a pretty person with an ugly personality, straight away they're ugly to me. At the end of the day, personality outweighs looks.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Looks definitely do matter, especially for women it seems anyway, less so for men. Men are easy compared to women.

I rarely see a really hot women with an average looking guy (unless the man has a lot of money/fame), but often see very good looking guys with average looking women.

It is also true however that the value of looks within a relationship fades a fair bit over time.

I still remember that male model child rapist experiment that went viral on reddit a few yrs ago..

I can't find the original images but did find this

https://cheezburger.com/3017733/guy-...ifying-results
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
I still remember that male model child rapist experiment that went viral on reddit a few yrs ago..

I can't find the original images but did find this

https://cheezburger.com/3017733/guy-...ifying-results
Ah I never saw that before but it doesn't surprise me.

I think women (and most will not admit it!) really love sex.... I mean why not? Good sex is amazing, particularly for women as they get way more pleasure from it than men.

When they see a really really hot male that they would like to have sex with, being a woman, even if they are average looking, they know there is a chance they can get it and the hot mans looks kick in their sexual instincts.

I don't blame them really, it is a strong biological inclination and it is just natural.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
The short answer is looks matter to an extent but they also shouldn't be the only factor.
jayny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by StopRightThere)
I'd say that both are important, but personality outweighs looks. Of course, you wouldn't want to date somebody who clearly doesn't take care of themselves.
I don't think personality outweighs looks. If I don't like their looks I am never going to be interested in them, and I expect the same back. If anything looks can help to make the personality look more attractive...harsh truths
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
In terms of attraction , looks is undefeated. if you're below a certain looks threshold then nothing can ever save you.
yxung.mxney
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
for me, initially i care abt looks, cus like i wanna feel attracted to them and obvs its their looks that make me wanna talk to them. but then once we've started talking, personality is defo more important bc i wanna feel like i can vibe with them and generally get along
jayny
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ah I never saw that before but it doesn't surprise me.

I think women (and most will not admit it!) really love sex.... I mean why not? Good sex is amazing, particularly for women as they get way more pleasure from it than men.

When they see a really really hot male that they would like to have sex with, being a woman, even if they are average looking, they know there is a chance they can get it and the hot mans looks kick in their sexual instincts.

I don't blame them really, it is a strong biological inclination and it is just natural.
I think some of those "girls" were gay guys and you say girls get more pleasure from sex than men? Please...women don't often complain of men getting a headache and turning them down
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
In my opinion personality is important but most guys theses days go by looks more

But what do you ya'll think coz atm im feelin too ugly for this love and relationship ****
In different aspects for me personally i love a women who has a neat tucked big donut bun and looks after her hair, but i could care less about weight size but i do also love a smiley women and 100% natural! No make up
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jayny)
I think some of those "girls" were gay guys and you say girls get more pleasure from sex than men? Please...women don't often complain of men getting a headache and turning them down
Of course they get more pleasure from sex than men... their sexual organs quite literally allow them to have more pleasure.
jayny
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Of course they get more pleasure from sex than men... their sexual organs quite literally allow them to have more pleasure.
then why do so many man complain their wife/gf isn't as sexually interested as them??
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jayny)
then why do so many man complain their wife/gf isn't as sexually interested as them??
Well its vice versa women complain there not getting it and where there mans getting it from if they haven’t for ages, its the same arguement regardless..
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jayny)
Men want it more often in general I think like a nagging want. The urges are likely higher for a women when she is at her peak though... It varies between people I'm sure, but still, good sex is more enjoyable for women by far biologically speaking.

If the woman isn't as sexually interested then perhaps her man is rubbish at sex and not really satisfying her, or the woman is not really all that interested in her partner sexually in the first place.

I don't think it is easy for men to satisfy a woman sexually but when they do it is far far better for the woman.
Hot JUNGKOOK
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Looks matter a lot lol they matter the most after money.
Hot JUNGKOOK
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Clothes are really important too. Not just face or body. But I always wear makeup and look after my hair. Because looks are first impression.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (5)
5.21%
Uncertainty around my education (12)
12.5%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (11)
11.46%
Lack of purpose or motivation (13)
13.54%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (2)
2.08%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (4)
4.17%
Loneliness (8)
8.33%
Financial worries (2)
2.08%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (7)
7.29%
Exposure to negative news/social media (6)
6.25%
Lack of real life entertainment (5)
5.21%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (10)
10.42%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (11)
11.46%

Watched Threads