Reply 4
Original post by Qxi.xli
lol I don't really mind, but I'm definitely not a fan of soaps or romcoms

These are quite good...

The Irregulars
The Windsors
Behind Her Eyes
Breaking Bad if you're into crime / drama shows :h:
I've completely forgotten what else is on there lol, haven't really used it since lockdown started
Community, behind her eyes, rita, the bold type, the minimalists (documentary on minimalism), the good place, atypical, unorthodox, you, college admissions scandal, crash landing on you, cheer (it was just okay), how to sell drugs online (great film), ted bundy tapes, never have i ever, to all the boys 1/2/3, bonding, masaba masaba, emily in paris, bombay begums, indian matchmaking, baby (was AMAZING), the social dilemma, the duchess, the politician, miss americana (taylor swift documentary so if you're into her or not), skins, derry girls, maniac, at eternity's gate (very sad film about van gogh's mental state/documentary)

I watch way too many Netflix shows that this is only the beginning of my list haha
Extracurricular (it’s dubbed in English), it’s really good
Superstore
Come dine with me if you're bored, blackpink documentary if you're into them, russian doll, feminists what were they thinking (history of 70s feminist movements), the confession killer, broken (fake make up documentary), period end of sentence, marie kondo, back to life, terrace house
Reply 10
Hello
Insidious 1-2
superstore
friends
how i met your mother
elite
level 16 (movie)
the good place
teen wolf
breaking bad
How to fix a drug scandal. I've watched it twice because I was unable to believe some of it. The Pharmacist is also a good short documentary series.
thanks guys :smile:
Reply 15
Gotham (batman prequel)
Star Trek Discovery (New star Trek)
The Queens Gambit (You should know this one :wink: )
Prison Break (guy deliberately gets sent to prison in an attempt to break out his brother, my favourite show)
Bad Education (comedy set in a british school, underrated imo)
Original post by DiamondDia
Extracurricular (it’s dubbed in English), it’s really good

I am not usually a fan of English-dubbed, I prefer English CC and the original cast voices.
I might give this one a shot though. :smile:
Original post by Qxi.xli
:redface:

i have nearly finished a series called scorpian and omg it is amazing if your are into genieus people then it is good
https://www.google.com/search?q=scorpian+netfilx&rlz=1CAYPBE_enGB940&oq=scorpian+netfilx&aqs=chrome..69i57.13228j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on
press on the first one it should take u to it
Original post by Qxi.xli
:redface:

Kingdom (Korean one)
The last kingdom
Prison break
A silent voice
i prefer non-english lmao theyre better imo

- sky rojo
- elite
- baby
- money heist