Why do women make dating so hard to get started?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Why do women make dating so hard to get started? There are so many decent men out there looking to meet, date and have fun with women, yet women seem to want to evade them and only see someone they have met in particular situations, like through friends. Men are much more receptive to meeting and dating, and women in the main make it hard for them by not being interested most of the time.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why do women make dating so hard to get started? There are so many decent men out there looking to meet, date and have fun with women, yet women seem to want to evade them and only see someone they have met in particular situations, like through friends. Men are much more receptive to meeting and dating, and women in the main make it hard for them by not being interested most of the time.
Supply and demand. They don't need to make it easy, unless they are interested.

Stop acting / speaking like an incel, improve yourself and you'll be successful.
Jonathanツ
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
In my experience (I have no experience) women just like to see us suffer.. Idk what it is but I guess instead of playing video games and stuff like we do they get all their enjoyment from screwing with us...

Doesn't apply to all women like you said, just most of them
Jarson
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's their job. Women are born to be picky.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by ecolier)
Stop acting / speaking like an incel, improve yourself and you'll be successful.
???
chelsea.uri
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Firstly the title is wrong. Please don't generalise.
There's a reason they're not interested. It's all about the approach and what kind of women you're interested in. Look in the right places.

Are you even dateable? What do you bring to the table?
TJ1997
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Because usually people like others who they are comfortable with first; given a lot of occurrences it's hard to differentiate between 'decent' men and not so decent ones..
Last edited by TJ1997; 3 months ago
Libra77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
This post reeks of entitlement. Women don't owe men anything. 97% of women have been sexually harassed, why not start there.
chelsea.uri
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jarson)
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't report you for saying that
It's almost midnight and you want to be making comments like this...
Smh

Ppl like you are the problem with TSR
Last edited by chelsea.uri; 3 months ago
Qxi.xli
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
This is actually so true, to be honest. Feel sorry for men in that respect haha 😭

But that's definitely not all women.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
whoah, we have a Mr Nice Guy on TSR tonight🤣
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 3 months ago
chelsea.uri
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Libra77)
This post reeks of entitlement. Women don't owe men anything. 97% of women have been sexually harassed, why not start there.
Let's not make this about harassment please some please just give him dating advice tbh

Is this even in the dating or debate section?
chelsea.uri
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago

What's an incel?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Jonathanツ)
In my experience (I have no experience) women just like to see us suffer.. Idk what it is but I guess instead of playing video games and stuff like we do they get all their enjoyment from screwing with us...

Doesn't apply to all women like you said, just most of them
(Original post by Jarson)
You guys need to improve your attitudes. You're not entitled to date or have fun with anyone. Women aren't doing you any sort of a disservice by choosing not to date you; they're not making your life hard.

This kind of thinking produces a vicious cycle - entitlement is woman-repelling, and that leads to romantic failures that entrench the attitude that women are turning you down maliciously. Please, please carry out some introspection.
chelsea.uri
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
whoah, we have a Mr Nice Guy on TSR tonight🤣
Huh
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago

You’re too sweet I just want to squish your cheeks and I don’t even know how you look
Libra77
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by chelsea.uri)
Let's not make this about harassment please some please just give him dating advice tbh

Is this even in the dating or debate section?
Harassment does come into play actually. I am talking from experience as well. Women do consider this eventuality when dating because unfortunately, it is a reality for a lot of women.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What's an incel?
A person who is INvoluntarily CELibate. Generally carries with it implications of misogyny, that the person thinks they're entitled to date or have sex with women, and that they are angry at women that they're not getting what they're entitled to.
DiamondDia
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Cry about it.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Huh
referencing self proclaimed “nice” guys who blame the lack of interest people display to them on them not appreciating how amazing and “nice” they are and not on the cringe and entitlement

Not to be confused with all round good eggs though lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (49)
28.16%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
8.05%
No I am happy with my choice (97)
55.75%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (14)
8.05%

Watched Threads