Watch
This discussion is closed.
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Its not just sex ed u squirrel there talking about all kinda stuff stop waffling. U keyboard warrior
I am the keyboard warrior yet you’re here promoting murder to children, while on anonymous :congrats:

Sex education is taught, murder isn’t. No body here wants advice on how to kill someone, take your advice somewhere else. You’re scaring everyone.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by year11studentx)
only been to london 2 times and i went to the 'nicer' parts so doubt id know what the worse bits are . bro bradford is full of f*cktards
Lol ill take ur word for it i never been there myself i guess aswell.it really is sad that people lose their own life over this
Anonymous #1
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
I am the keyboard warrior yet you’re here promoting murder to children, while on anonymous :congrats:

Sex education is taught, murder isn’t. No body here wants advice on how to kill someone, take your advice somewhere else. You’re scaring everyone.
Relax u duck its not even sex ed.its not promoting murder if i talk about sticking a pole up my ass is it promoting sticking a pole up my ass i dont think so.ive seen some mad sex threads too that in ur sense a child shluld defo not see.im going to stop arguing to a duck now coz im losing braim cells
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Relax u duck its not even sex ed.its not promoting murder if i talk about sticking a pole up my ass is it promoting sticking a pole up my ass i dont think so.ive seen some mad sex threads too that in ur sense a child shluld defo not see.im going to stop arguing to a duck now coz im losing braim cells

You want people to give you advice on how they will murder someone. You think this is okay? Especially with 13-15 year olds on this website ?
Cıllıan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by year11studentx)
only been to london 2 times and i went to the 'nicer' parts so doubt id know what the worse bits are . bro bradford is full of f*cktards
Bahaha sorry but you guys got the worst accent out of the whole UK, Birmingham coming strong in second
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cıllıan)
Bahaha sorry but you guys got the worst accent out of the whole UK, Birmingham coming strong in second
Lol yh thats true tbh the accent is disgusting😭
year11studentx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Cıllıan)
yo imma do a vocaroo thing my accent is sexy im telling you now stay prepared innit . nah the brum accent is so good idc love how they say mom as mooom .

ive gone pagal i should sleep
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (444)
14.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (420)
13.95%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (182)
6.04%
Loneliness (259)
8.6%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.41%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.83%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed