The Student Room Group

Spanish TV shows?

I want to watch some tv shows in Spanish to help me practice my listening skills. I've watched Elite and Money Heist but I'm struggling to find any others that seem interesting. Does anyone have any suggestions?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Most alluring one is Amar a muerte.
OMG BRUH I JUST FINISHED ELITE LAST NIGHT

watch sky rojo- spanish
baby- italian
Reply 3
Original post by year11studentx
OMG BRUH I JUST FINISHED ELITE LAST NIGHT

watch sky rojo- spanish
baby- italian

Thanks!
Oooh cool... what did you think of it?
Reply 4
Original post by Marvel_fan
Thanks!

I answered first, where's my thank you? :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by Cancello
I answered first, where's my thank you? :colonhash:

Oops sorry! I hadn't seen your reply... I think my laptop keeps glitching. Thank you!
Thanks!

no worries! and i think it WAS SO GOOD i think there deserves to be a season 4 but i doubt it lmao and the ending part i didnt think lu would kill polo ngl
Reply 7
Oops sorry! I hadn't seen your reply... I think my laptop keeps glitching. Thank you!

:colonhash:
Reply 8
no worries! and i think it WAS SO GOOD i think there deserves to be a season 4 but i doubt it lmao and the ending part i didnt think lu would kill polo ngl

I really enjoyed it too cos its definitely my type of show! Yeah I hope they do make another one but I guess u can't tell. Ikr... the ending was so unexpected
I really enjoyed it too cos its definitely my type of show! Yeah I hope they do make another one but I guess u can't tell. Ikr... the ending was so unexpected

yeah it was acc really good! kinda pissed i spent 2 weeks of revision on just shows on netflix looool :angry: but it is what it is. imma fail my mocks sigh.
youd enjoy sky rojo imo its really good just came out a month ago it is kinda 18+ but im 16 so doubt it matters :colone:
Not tv shows, but Curzon Home Cinema and the BFI offer Spanish language films to watch (probably Amazon Prime and Netflix do too). If they are to your taste, those by Pedro Almodovar, for example.
yeah it was acc really good! kinda pissed i spent 2 weeks of revision on just shows on netflix looool :angry: but it is what it is. imma fail my mocks sigh.
youd enjoy sky rojo imo its really good just came out a month ago it is kinda 18+ but im 16 so doubt it matters :colone:

AHAHA I did the same thing... although I told myself it was ok since I was just 'revising spanish'
I think I'll be watching it... yeah I'm 15 but should be fine
Original post by barnet1471
Not tv shows, but Curzon Home Cinema and the BFI offer Spanish language films to watch (probably Amazon Prime and Netflix do too). If they are to your taste, those by Pedro Almodovar, for example.

Ooh thanks... that sounds good
I want to watch some tv shows in Spanish to help me practice my listening skills. I've watched Elite and Money Heist but I'm struggling to find any others that seem interesting. Does anyone have any suggestions?

how about a horror movie? veronica is great
Original post by EmilyBuranasiri
how about a horror movie? veronica is great

Well I do like horrors so thanks for that suggestion :smile:
Well I do like horrors so thanks for that suggestion :smile:

Have you watched my video?
Original post by La Polla :)
Have you watched my video?

Just quickly went through it... it’s really useful so thanks so much!
if you have Disney plus (watching tangled in Spanish is fun) or just anything on Netflix really try watching it in Spanish! Regardless of if it’s actually a Spanish show , hearing it will help when you do your speaking etc
Original post by haroldstyles
if you have Disney plus (watching tangled in Spanish is fun) or just anything on Netflix really try watching it in Spanish! Regardless of if it’s actually a Spanish show , hearing it will help when you do your speaking etc

Oh yeah I tried doing that a couple of times! I think the problem I found was that not many shows actually had an audio in Spanish... was it just me who found that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending