worried about my A levels!!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm getting really overwhelmed at the moment since i have so many mocks to prepare for and my grades aren't consistent. I've been told the mocks we did in september will be used which i got
maths
Biology:C
Chemistry
these really are't good and i improved much more in the next one with i got B,C and two As for chemistry then the most recent mocks we did for chemistry i did really badly again i got B and a E. I just keep going down grades in other subjects when i try to improve in the other because i focused a bit more on biology at that time since i was getting Cs and got a B in the most recent mock. Now i only have two more papers i can prove myself on for chemistry and two for biology, for maths we have four mocks so hopefully if i pull it together for that i can improve my grade. However i'm really worried about chemistry since my grades have been going up and down it was C,D,A,A,B,E and now the two mocks coming up.I feel like there's no hope in chemistry and i really need a B for uni
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm getting really overwhelmed at the moment since i have so many mocks to prepare for and my grades aren't consistent. I've been told the mocks we did in september will be used which i got
maths
Biology:C
Chemistry
these really are't good and i improved much more in the next one with i got B,C and two As for chemistry then the most recent mocks we did for chemistry i did really badly again i got B and a E. I just keep going down grades in other subjects when i try to improve in the other because i focused a bit more on biology at that time since i was getting Cs and got a B in the most recent mock. Now i only have two more papers i can prove myself on for chemistry and two for biology, for maths we have four mocks so hopefully if i pull it together for that i can improve my grade. However i'm really worried about chemistry since my grades have been going up and down it was C,D,A,A,B,E and now the two mocks coming up.I feel like there's no hope in chemistry and i really need a B for uni
*Maths E
chemistry D
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (419)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (181)
6.02%
Loneliness (258)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads