The Student Room Group

last day of year 11

Scroll to see replies

my last official day is the 27th may but we have been on study leave and only coming in for an hour or two for exams since the 10th may
Reply 101
Original post by maddie_xx_4
my last official day is the 27th may but we have been on study leave and only coming in for an hour or two for exams since the 10th may

so lucky
Mine was last week. Friday 14th. Idk why but my school squeezed in all exams so we finished them on the 7th
(edited 2 years ago)
mine is also the 28th of may

on my final week of exams :smile:
Ayyy, twinning with a few of you! Mine’s next week on the 27th! Can’t wait to sign shirts and finally leave the hell hole that is secondary school :-)
Original post by Funmi adeleye
Mine was last week. Friday 14th. Idk why but my school squeezed in all exams so we finished them on the 7th

how was it ? emotional ?
Original post by Hlacey
Ayyy, twinning with a few of you! Mine’s next week on the 27th! Can’t wait to sign shirts and finally leave the hell hole that is secondary school :-)

how bad/good was your experience ?
Original post by Cobra114
mine is also the 28th of may

on my final week of exams :smile:

my final week of exams too
My last day is on the 25th, though I had my last English lesson (same teacher since year 7) today so it felt a bit final.
the last full day my school has is the 27th then we come in to school on the 28th to do the final maths test and then we go home after
Original post by gasgasgas
what day is the/your last day for year 11 2021 ?

Friday 28th May 2021
nope/ not exactly I'll probably be forced to stay till the end (July) for stupid sports day activities :mad:
I just wanna leave :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

You can legally leave school in the last Friday of June
I'm not even part of this gang but i remember the shirt signing days- man looking back at them now i'm like who tf is william and why'd he sign my shirt :rofl: also reminded me of how fat i've gone over the years bc boyyyyyy that shirt is tiny asf!

WELCOME TO A-LEVELS NOW! :wink2:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by oscarjames2005
You can legally leave school in the last Friday of June

Thank you but don't worry about what I said at the time I was extremely set on just leaving so I had no patience. My last day is on the 28th may. :h:(we're not even allowed to go to the sports day !)
Original post by HumbleBee_x
I'm not even part of this gang but i remember the shirt signing days- man looking back at them now i'm like who tf is william and why'd he sign my shirt :rofl: also reminded me of how fat i've gone over the years bc boyyyyyy that shirt is tiny asf!

How did your last day go (if you remember) ?

Omg I literally did shirt signing all week it was so cute :cry2:
I’ll miss yr 11 :emo:but also sick of this year :sad:

I’m so nervous for A-levels, what subjects did u take?
Exams finish on 28th May but our actually school on the 18th of June
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
Omg I literally did shirt signing all week it was so cute :cry2:
I’ll miss yr 11 :emo:but also sick of this year :sad:

I’m so nervous for A-levels, what subjects did u take?

Awh :cry2: i can't relate
I hated school and sixthform lol couldn't wait to leave. I did Biology, politics and sociology.

What u planning to take? Just some advice for u- revise and make notes right from the very start. If u don't understand something do everything u can to get it through your head...basically don't slack in year 12 or else it'll come bite u in the bum in year 13 :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Awh :cry2: i can't relate
I hated school and sixthform lol couldn't wait to leave. I did Biology, politics and sociology.

What u planning to take? Just some advice for u- revise and make notes right from the very start. If u don't understand something do everything u can to get it through your head...basically don't slack in year 12 or else it'll come bite u in the bum in year 13 :biggrin:

Oooo good options I wish my school did sociology :frown:
So far I’ve decided on bio and chemistry
Omg thanks so much for the advice I’ll deffo do that
I need to stop my bad habit of only learning and understanding stuff right before the test :colondollar:
Thank you but don't worry about what I said at the time I was extremely set on just leaving so I had no patience. My last day is on the 28th may. :h:(we're not even allowed to go to the sports day !)

Oh so great we are now in a level playing field.Less than a week left now and I am so excited for college!

Quick Reply

Latest