Why did she blocked me ?

Watch
Mrblueeyes26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I was talking to this girl for about 5 months now in Snapchat. We're doing okay she always replies and she updates me about what she is going. But these past few weeks, she replies like after 2-3 days, but i don't mind it. I understand that she might be busy so I didn't message her for a week to give her space. But Last week, i messaged her "Hey, How's life treating you?" she immediately seen the message, but didn't reply at all. It's been a week and I opened my Snapchat today and I don't see her name nor our chats. I checked her username it doesn't show. And I asked my friend to look for her username in Snapchat. They can see her account but not me.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
did you say anything that may have offended her?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
She might have just lost interest in talking to you, and thought it would be more convenient to just block you than tell you. Some people do that.
diana<3
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mrblueeyes26)
I was talking to this girl for about 5 months now in Snapchat. We're doing okay she always replies and she updates me about what she is going. But these past few weeks, she replies like after 2-3 days, but i don't mind it. I understand that she might be busy so I didn't message her for a week to give her space. But Last week, i messaged her "Hey, How's life treating you?" she immediately seen the message, but didn't reply at all. It's been a week and I opened my Snapchat today and I don't see her name nor our chats. I checked her username it doesn't show. And I asked my friend to look for her username in Snapchat. They can see her account but not me.
she might have blocked you . but you didnt do anything wrong or she might just be distant
Mrblueeyes26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
did you say anything that may have offended her?
Actually, I was very careful what i say or i do when it comes with her. Because she told me that she don't like people who are toxic. And I did everything not to screw things up.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Dating is a treacherous business. I guess a better option came up and she made a harsh decision to blow you out
EllieH0990
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Mrblueeyes26)
Try not to worry about it - sometimes people get offended over nothing through text because you can't hear tones or see facial expressions. There will be more girls out there - message girls on things like here too and see if you find someone you like
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (67)
18.98%
Virtual accommodation tour (51)
14.45%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.82%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.85%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.12%
Taster lectures or seminars (75)
21.25%
Speak to current students studying my course (81)
22.95%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (14)
3.97%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.68%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.27%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (7)
1.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed