Resources for 2021 OCR B MEI Further Maths A Level?

Watch
andromedagirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hey!

I'm currently revising for the internal exams for A Levels and was wondering how everyone else is doing/revising? (especially since most of the stuff we've had to teach ourselves :P)

I know there's a large abundance online in old syllabus material, but I'm trying to find new syllabus exam style questions to use alongside (literally only 2!) past papers provided by OCR.

Anyone have any resources they're using? Please share!!
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by andromedagirl)
hey!

I'm currently revising for the internal exams for A Levels and was wondering how everyone else is doing/revising? (especially since most of the stuff we've had to teach ourselves :P)

I know there's a large abundance online in old syllabus material, but I'm trying to find new syllabus exam style questions to use alongside (literally only 2!) past papers provided by OCR.

Anyone have any resources they're using? Please share!!
Why have you been teaching yourslef? Genuinely confused ...

Ask your teacher for resources ,,,
andromedagirl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Why have you been teaching yourslef? Genuinely confused ...

Ask your teacher for resources ,,,
I've had online school for a while so learning the course has been kind of a struggle, and my teachers aren't super helpful!

What resources are you using to prepare?!
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've had online school for a while so learning the course has been kind of a struggle, and my teachers aren't super helpful!

What resources are you using to prepare?!
I teach Maths and we've taught online the whole time when schools were not open to all. I teach Edexcel ...
andromedagirl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
I teach Maths and we've taught online the whole time when schools were not open to all. I teach Edexcel ...
could you please recommend any resources for exam practice? unfortunately there isnt alot from the board for OCR for the new syllabus so I was hoping maybe there was a website/sample papers online for some further exam practice
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
could you please recommend any resources for exam practice? unfortunately there isnt alot from the board for OCR for the new syllabus so I was hoping maybe there was a website/sample papers online for some further exam practice
There's the sample material and you could look at Dr Frost for revision material:
https://www.drfrostmaths.com/sow.php...term=A%20Level
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (172)
41.85%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.84%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.95%

Watched Threads