maddisonfaye
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I received an email saying my application was unable to be processed because my sponsor (who I'm assuming is my mom) hasn't sent off the income assessment part. This is my second year of University but at a different university and staring my first year again.

She started an application but didn't finish it due to not knowing what information She was meant to give due to leaving work. For the year 2020/20201. My application however, was processed without this and I got the full amount. I am living away from home so was the highest amount (outside of London).

Then this year 2021/2022 I've been given the bare minimum because my mom has not been sent anything to confirm my sponsorship (which will boost my maintenance loan up as she is also a student and this is her only source of income) and now I won't be able to afford to live. As I am planning on living the first semester with her and the other 2 alone.

My mom is also a student studying for 2 years now with several dependants. Ive also heard parents have parent accounts but she does not have this. With no one answering phones I have no idea what to do. Anything to help would be great as we're really confused as to what is going on.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
She needs to fill in the PFF2 form with her income from tax year 19/20.

If her income has dropped by 15% or more since then then she will need to later on fill in the CYI form with estimated income for 21/22.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The forms are here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-f...i/2021-to-2022
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (203)
42.92%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (71)
15.01%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (191)
40.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.69%

Watched Threads