any advice cuz this is stressing me out ?

Watch
diana<3
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
so me and this guy had broken up on oct-11 and then as a normal person i moved on right but i cant stop thinking about him but i'm dateing some right now and i mean im inlove with them also but now my ex wants to get back with me and im confused you know but at the same time my ex is a player and talks to many girls but idek why i want him but the guy im with right now he's loyal but he liked a girl picture and he followed her and it showed some content of nudity so im like ?? why you doing that if you got me so what do yall think i should do? i mean i want to post a picture alike as that girls because he liked and just for a lil bit of karma yk but idk yall tell me what to do?
PyroDino77
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by diana<3)
so me and this guy had broken up on oct-11 and then as a normal person i moved on right but i cant stop thinking about him but i'm dateing some right now and i mean im inlove with them also but now my ex wants to get back with me and im confused you know but at the same time my ex is a player and talks to many girls but idek why i want him but the guy im with right now he's loyal but he liked a girl picture and he followed her and it showed some content of nudity so im like ?? why you doing that if you got me so what do yall think i should do? i mean i want to post a picture alike as that girls because he liked and just for a lil bit of karma yk but idk yall tell me what to do?
Don't dwell on post likes and exes. You became exes for a reason and if you know he is a player don't trouble yourself. It truly won't be worth it if you feel this confused. Additionally, don't be hung up on what your partner is liking online, it could just be the support of a friend. Only really get concerned with suggestive comments and DM's, be careful to not become paranoid. Doing something back seems a little petty but if you think that would help settle yourself go ahead, although I hasten to add that it may actually make you feel worse.

Take a breather and reflect, you love your new partner so stick with it if you feel it right. Your ex is exactly that, your ex. Appreciate what you have and your self-worth. Try to relax, if you truly love one another, then trust each other accordingly.
Don't panic yourself, your ex is likely just looking for another rebound and you may be the only person that loses in that scenario.

But overall, do what's best for you! Trust is key as well as communication, if you felt uncomfortable about what your partner did then talk to them about it, just try to stay relaxed.
You've got this!
diana<3
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PyroDino77)
Don't dwell on post likes and exes. You became exes for a reason and if you know he is a player don't trouble yourself. It truly won't be worth it if you feel this confused. Additionally, don't be hung up on what your partner is liking online, it could just be the support of a friend. Only really get concerned with suggestive comments and DM's, be careful to not become paranoid. Doing something back seems a little petty but if you think that would help settle yourself go ahead, although I hasten to add that it may actually make you feel worse.

Take a breather and reflect, you love your new partner so stick with it if you feel it right. Your ex is exactly that, your ex. Appreciate what you have and your self-worth. Try to relax, if you truly love one another, then trust each other accordingly.
Don't panic yourself, your ex is likely just looking for another rebound and you may be the only person that loses in that scenario.

But overall, do what's best for you! Trust is key as well as communication, if you felt uncomfortable about what your partner did then talk to them about it, just try to stay relaxed.
You've got this!
yup youre right and thanks! i really appreacite it .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (8)
3.28%
Uncertainty around my education (39)
15.98%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (28)
11.48%
Lack of purpose or motivation (35)
14.34%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (10)
4.1%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (16)
6.56%
Loneliness (18)
7.38%
Financial worries (7)
2.87%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (14)
5.74%
Exposure to negative news/social media (14)
5.74%
Lack of real life entertainment (12)
4.92%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (20)
8.2%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (23)
9.43%

Watched Threads