RCorcoran88
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has anyone submitted their application for PQIP and are in the 10B cohort? Anyone on the merit list for placements this year? Thanks in advance. R x
SweeneyTodd98
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I applied for 10B intake.
I'm not on the merit list though.

Good luck
S x
Katarvi
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I’ve also applied for the 10B intake. Just did the Skyline game today.
LJ1436
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've applied too!
username5718882
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I have applied for 10b though not on a merit list. I noticed today that my status had changed to "your application is on hold and we will be in contact shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process". Hopefully that'll be good news and an invite to the next stage!

Good luck with your application
Serry2419
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, how long ago did you apply?
EMC97
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username5718882)
I have applied for 10b though not on a merit list. I noticed today that my status had changed to "your application is on hold and we will be in contact shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process". Hopefully that'll be good news and an invite to the next stage!

Good luck with your application
Mine has also changed to this. I’m hoping that it has something to do with the extended application deadline rather than not making the cut and being placed on a waiting list.
!steve!
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Mine is still reading as being reviewed, fingers crossed it will change soon. Good luck everyone
klr26
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
has anybody heard anything more? my app says on hold, its making me nervous haha... when are we expected to know?
nmalik95
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I applied for the 10B intake too! I completed my Skyrise City games yesterday and my status currently says that it's under review, fingers crossed.. Good luck all
klr26
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nmalik95)
I applied for the 10B intake too! I completed my Skyrise City games yesterday and my status currently says that it's under review, fingers crossed.. Good luck all
fingers crossed then :-)
bethanyj99
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by klr26)
has anybody heard anything more? my app says on hold, its making me nervous haha... when are we expected to know?
I applied last intake and on hold I think means that applications are being reviewed. I didn’t hear back for like 2-2 and a half months though so I would try put it to the back of your mind
Spam78
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey! I also taken the skyline test too last week. Status says “being reviewed”. Good luck everyone
Bplatt10
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, has any one beard anything yet? Seems to take a while which scares me a little!
Spam78
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bplatt10)
Hey, has any one beard anything yet? Seems to take a while which scares me a little!
I’ve heard nothing. I’ve kept checking my status too and that hasn’t changed from “ it will be reviewed and you shall hear the next steps in due course”.
RCorcoran88
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Spam78)
I’ve heard nothing. I’ve kept checking my status too and that hasn’t changed from “ it will be reviewed and you shall hear the next steps in due course”.
When did you apply x
Spam78
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RCorcoran88)
When did you apply x
I did the skyline online test about 2- 3 weeks ago. Think I applied around the 16th April. They were so quick to reply from the questions to asking me to do the skyline test. So I hoped it would be a quick turnaround for this answer also. Seems as though this is a longer process. How did you find the skyline test? I just don’t know if the results are positive or negative 😩 x
WinneyLiv
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi.. anyone in the same boat as me? My application status is;

“Thank you for completing the stage 2 online test. Your application will now be reviewed. You will be contacted to confirm the next steps shortly.” Is this the same for the people saying theirs is under review? Or is mine just not that far in the process yet.

I took the Skyrise test 2 weeks ago today and applied for Yorkshire & Humber area.

Good Luck 😊
Last edited by WinneyLiv; 1 year ago
Spam78
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by WinneyLiv)
Hi.. anyone in the same boat as me? My application status is;

“Thank you for completing the stage 2 online test. Your application will now be reviewed. You will be contacted to confirm the next steps shortly.” Is this the same for the people saying theirs is under review? Or is mine just not that far in the process yet.

I took the Skyrise test 2 weeks ago today and applied for Yorkshire & Humber area.

Good Luck 😊
Hi, yes that’s exactly the same as mine.
I’ve applied for southwest region.

Good Luck
nmalik95
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Mine says: "Your application is currently on hold, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process." - I applied for the North West.. Seems like everyone's status says different things but with a similar message? Hopefully we'll all hear back soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads