The Student Room Group

Pqip 2021 10b

Has anyone submitted their application for PQIP and are in the 10B cohort? Anyone on the merit list for placements this year? Thanks in advance. R x

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I applied for 10B intake.
I'm not on the merit list though.

Good luck :smile:
S x
Reply 2
Hey! I’ve also applied for the 10B intake. Just did the Skyline game today.
Reply 3
I've applied too!
I have applied for 10b though not on a merit list. I noticed today that my status had changed to "your application is on hold and we will be in contact shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process". Hopefully that'll be good news and an invite to the next stage!

Good luck with your application :smile:
Hey, how long ago did you apply?
Reply 6
Original post by username5718882
I have applied for 10b though not on a merit list. I noticed today that my status had changed to "your application is on hold and we will be in contact shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process". Hopefully that'll be good news and an invite to the next stage!

Good luck with your application :smile:

Mine has also changed to this. I’m hoping that it has something to do with the extended application deadline rather than not making the cut and being placed on a waiting list.
Reply 7
Mine is still reading as being reviewed, fingers crossed it will change soon. Good luck everyone
Reply 8
has anybody heard anything more? my app says on hold, its making me nervous haha... when are we expected to know?
Reply 9
I applied for the 10B intake too! I completed my Skyrise City games yesterday and my status currently says that it's under review, fingers crossed.. Good luck all :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by nmalik95
I applied for the 10B intake too! I completed my Skyrise City games yesterday and my status currently says that it's under review, fingers crossed.. Good luck all :smile:

fingers crossed then :-)
Original post by klr26
has anybody heard anything more? my app says on hold, its making me nervous haha... when are we expected to know?

I applied last intake and on hold I think means that applications are being reviewed. I didn’t hear back for like 2-2 and a half months though so I would try put it to the back of your mind :smile:
Reply 12
Hey! I also taken the skyline test too last week. Status says “being reviewed”. Good luck everyone :smile:
Hey, has any one beard anything yet? Seems to take a while which scares me a little!
Reply 14
Original post by Bplatt10
Hey, has any one beard anything yet? Seems to take a while which scares me a little!

I’ve heard nothing. I’ve kept checking my status too and that hasn’t changed from it will be reviewed and you shall hear the next steps in due course”.
Original post by Spam78
I’ve heard nothing. I’ve kept checking my status too and that hasn’t changed from it will be reviewed and you shall hear the next steps in due course”.

When did you apply x
Reply 16
Original post by RCorcoran88
When did you apply x

I did the skyline online test about 2- 3 weeks ago. Think I applied around the 16th April. They were so quick to reply from the questions to asking me to do the skyline test. So I hoped it would be a quick turnaround for this answer also. Seems as though this is a longer process. How did you find the skyline test? I just don’t know if the results are positive or negative 😩 x
Hi.. anyone in the same boat as me? My application status is;

“Thank you for completing the stage 2 online test. Your application will now be reviewed. You will be contacted to confirm the next steps shortly.” Is this the same for the people saying theirs is under review? Or is mine just not that far in the process yet.

I took the Skyrise test 2 weeks ago today and applied for Yorkshire & Humber area.

Good Luck 😊
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by WinneyLiv
Hi.. anyone in the same boat as me? My application status is;

“Thank you for completing the stage 2 online test. Your application will now be reviewed. You will be contacted to confirm the next steps shortly.” Is this the same for the people saying theirs is under review? Or is mine just not that far in the process yet.

I took the Skyrise test 2 weeks ago today and applied for Yorkshire & Humber area.

Good Luck 😊

Hi, yes that’s exactly the same as mine.
I’ve applied for southwest region.

Good Luck :smile:
Hi! Mine says: "Your application is currently on hold, and we will be in contact with you shortly to let you know the next stage of the recruitment process." - I applied for the North West.. Seems like everyone's status says different things but with a similar message? Hopefully we'll all hear back soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending