Sb17890
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi , I want to do to biology and Chemistry next year for A levels as they are required for the career field I want to go onto .
A lot of people are saying that they are really hard and there is High requirement to get into univeristy .
What are your thoughts if u did it or if you are currently doing it ?
Also how is psychology as A level ?
Sofiavidal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Um doing bio chem physics and spanish, biology is quite easy there’s just a lot of it Chemistry is harder for most people but if you feel like you get it at gcse you’ll probably be ok
student573
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sb17890)
Hi , I want to do to biology and Chemistry next year for A levels as they are required for the career field I want to go onto .
A lot of people are saying that they are really hard and there is High requirement to get into univeristy .
What are your thoughts if u did it or if you are currently doing it ?
Also how is psychology as A level ?
honestly while it’s hard it’s definitely not impossible! i took both with maths and if u put in the work it’s definitely manageable. If you’re thinking about it, just be prepared to put in the work u need and you’ll be fine. While it will be hard, its so worth it to get where u wanna be - i’ve managed to get a place in dentistry this year Definitely don’t let people saying it’s hard put u off if it’s what u need for your dream career - you got this!!
Sb17890
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sofiavidal)
Um doing bio chem physics and spanish, biology is quite easy there’s just a lot of it Chemistry is harder for most people but if you feel like you get it at gcse you’ll probably be ok
Thank you , what exam board do you do . How do u find the markscheme
Sb17890
Rep:
?
(Original post by student573)
honestly while it’s hard it’s definitely not impossible! i took both with maths and if u put in the work it’s definitely manageable. If you’re thinking about it, just be prepared to put in the work u need and you’ll be fine. While it will be hard, its so worth it to get where u wanna be - i’ve managed to get a place in dentistry this year Definitely don’t let people saying it’s hard put u off if it’s what u need for your dream career - you got this!!
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (172)
41.85%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.84%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.95%

Watched Threads