Pn1 form 2021/22Watch
I need assistance in filling a couple of questions in PN1 form 2021/22 PGCE secondary computing.
The questions are below:
Page 18 (g): If ‘unpaid’ please tick which type
1. a hospital, Public Health Service Laboratory or with a Clinical Commissioning group in the UK;
2. a Special Health Authority, the National Health Service Commissioning Board, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, the Health and Social Care Information Centre,Local Health Board, Health Board, Special Health Board or Health and Social Services Board in the UK;
3. a Local Authority carrying out its duties relating to health, welfare or caring for children and young people, a voluntary organisation providing facilities or carrying out similar activities or a Local Authority acting in the exercise of public health functions in the UK;
4. the prison or probation sector or after-care services in the UK;
5. unpaid research in the UK or overseas institution;
6. an unpaid placement in the Houses of Parliament; or
7. an unpaid placement that is not listed above.
Page24(a3) Will you have care of a person under the age of 18 on the first day of the academic year? Yes No
My children are under 18. (Should I select Yes option)
Page 28(b) Give the total estimated income after Income Tax and National Insurance deductions in this academic year for
what amount should I enter? ). I am a student and do a part-time job.
How much of this will be Child Tax Credit or the childcare element of Universal Credit for this academic year? ( No idea what to answer this question)
Hope to receive a reply soon.
P24 - yes