The Student Room Group

Why did he not want to use protection?

We were humping (no piv but ontop of each others parts) naked without protection and he really wanted to do it without protection cause he said it would feel better for him, I wasn't obverse to the idea but just scared of pregnancy so was telling him what I'd do/expect if I got pregnant and he said he'd take responsibility even though he isn't ready, he has told me he fears big time pregnancy so why did he want to do it unprotected? was he caught in the moment of passion/selfishness or does he secretly want to get me pregnant/want kids? I don't get it now I think about it
Exactly what he said - it would feel better for him. He cares about immediate pleasure, not the long-term consequence. That talk about him "taking responsibly" is nonsense - he'll be out of you life within minuted if you get pregnant.
Original post by Anonymous
We were humping (no piv but ontop of each others parts) naked without protection and he really wanted to do it without protection cause he said it would feel better for him, I wasn't obverse to the idea but just scared of pregnancy so was telling him what I'd do/expect if I got pregnant and he said he'd take responsibility even though he isn't ready, he has told me he fears big time pregnancy so why did he want to do it unprotected? was he caught in the moment of passion/selfishness or does he secretly want to get me pregnant/want kids? I don't get it now I think about it

He was most likely caught up in the passion of the moment. Try having this conversation with him to see his views on this. But also, dry humping or commonly known as dry sex can also lead to pregnancy if theres no protection as precum or pre-egaculation can get onto the vagina and cause pregnancy. (Even without loosing your virginity) So I’d also take a test if I were you even though its very unlikely.

Although I do advise that you talk to him about this and work things out if you haven't already.

Quick Reply