xtommyx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi guys, I've applied for Law through UCAS Extra and also for the PARTNERS Programme. If I was to get an offer, would it be done simultaneously, eg. I get accepted for Law, then later get accepted for PARTNERS, or is it done at the same time?

The reason I'm asking is because my Supervisor needs to verify my PARTNERS application but he isn't responding to his emails... and I don't want it to impact my possible offer.
rubystanden02
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by xtommyx)
Hi guys, I've applied for Law through UCAS Extra and also for the PARTNERS Programme. If I was to get an offer, would it be done simultaneously, eg. I get accepted for Law, then later get accepted for PARTNERS, or is it done at the same time?

The reason I'm asking is because my Supervisor needs to verify my PARTNERS application but he isn't responding to his emails... and I don't want it to impact my possible offer.
hi! i was in this position about 2 months ago your PARTNERS offer will come through first then your offer (if both are successful) but your supervisor needs to approve your PARTNERS application before the university gives you either offer. hope that helps feel free to ask anymore questions I'm on the PARTNERS scheme this year
Newcastle University Ambassador
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi Tommy,

It's great to hear that you've applied for Law and via PARTNERS!
Applying for PARTNERS means that your full application would be reviewed by our PARTNERS Team. If you were eligible for PARTNERS, your offer would come through with the PARTNERS adjustment automatically.

One option, if you are worried about your Supervisor verifying your application, is to email the PARTNERS Team with an alternative referee. If you email [email protected] with the below, they will be able to change this for you!
-Your school/college's name and postcode
-Your referee's name
-Your referee's job title
-Your referee's email address

Let me know if I can help with anything else!
Best wishes,
Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (148)
42.05%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
15.06%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.27%

Watched Threads