Book length
Don't mind

TV/Film you have enjoyed
Me Before You
10 Things i hate about you
Anna Karenina

Additional info
Reply 1
am i supposed to recommend you a book? then here goes...

Your films suggest you like sweeping romances, which makes sense bc i'm also 17.
I don't know the books you mentioned, so i can't take them into account, sorry :frown:
You don't mind the length (so i'll give you a long one hehe).
And you like the late and great sylvia plath.

So, what immediately stands out to me is you putting Anna K, which i will assume is the 2012 version w/ Keira, since that's the one on Netflix. I've seen it, and read the original, and this film is notorious for its strange casting (pls don't tell me you're in love with Vronsky, that man is not him) and complete disregard/botching to/of major plot points. However, its crazy staging is commendable.

You honestly sound like you would read the original! You like classic authors, and AK is sort of/vaguely/loosely a coming of age story. Don't feel like it's been spoiled already, because that film missed out so many amazing book moments. Read it and fall in love with the Russian aesthetic.
Original post by mohona1827
x

Could another users writing their recommendations here as you did too, if they would like? Would start as next then.
Reply 3
@mohona1827 i'm kinda confused... do u want book recommendations or what
Original post by Kolni
@mohona1827 i'm kinda confused... do u want book recommendations or what

Could be, but I am not sure. Consider this thread as a possibility to name the books we liked to read.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending