Stylish private school girls

Watch
maybemedic999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi,

So I see all these girls @ st pauls in central and u all dress so nice idk wat to call it but edgy private schl look and i want 2 dress liek that. Wat r sum staple items / shops to get clothes from or outfit ideas.

Ty everyone x
anonymous063
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey b,
I've found that a lot of clothes we/they wear is quite expensive, however, you can do it on a budget and I know just the way it just takes time and you have to look on multiple sites for the right deals every day which will make u look just as leng bruh. Some clothing apps I recommend are depop, shpock, ebay and vinted. Start with basic wear depending on your body type of. For example, search up "2000s low rise jeans" or "Tank tops" both can be found quite cheap and if paired correctly (in terms of colours) can get u the edgy private school girl look ahsga and with styles changing so frequently these can go with any style!. The next thing is accessories they can completely change a fit. Make sure to look at what's in fashion right now. like bandoo hoop earrings and cross necklaces with chunky rings. I found getting a velour tracksuit u can pair it wit bare clothing items and outfits. U can find some on amazon for cheap or to get the signature look u get a set from juicy couture!! Good luck bae
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (198)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (567)
14.49%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (441)
11.27%
Lack of purpose or motivation (539)
13.77%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (194)
4.96%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (235)
6%
Loneliness (329)
8.41%
Financial worries (144)
3.68%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (153)
3.91%
Exposure to negative news/social media (176)
4.5%
Lack of real life entertainment (219)
5.6%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (351)
8.97%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (368)
9.4%

Watched Threads