The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Ba fashion design womenswear course at CSM

Had an interview for this course about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything! Is anyone else applying to this course, if so have you heard anything yet, or know how long it will be until we're contacted?
Original post by Anonymous
Had an interview for this course about 2 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything! Is anyone else applying to this course, if so have you heard anything yet, or know how long it will be until we're contacted?

It's only had been 2 weeks considering during Easter break. Give it little more time
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

I haven't heard yeti mine was 2 weeks ago and my FDM was 3 weeks ago, I really hope we hear soon! Good luck!
i haven’t heard yet mine was for knitwear 2 weeks ago, was told within 2 weeks but i think they’ve been having general delays w offers etc... going to wait a few more weeks before i email i think!
i am still waiting to hear back from them! if anyone gets an offer or rejection pls share here xxx

i haven’t heard yet mine was for knitwear 2 weeks ago, was told within 2 weeks but i think they’ve been having general delays w offers etc... going to wait a few more weeks before i email i think!

I haven't heard yeti mine was 2 weeks ago and my FDM was 3 weeks ago, I really hope we hear soon! Good luck!

Reply 5

you should be hearing back from them around this week, i got an offer from them yesterday x
Original post by j.j.joe
you should be hearing back from them around this week, i got an offer from them yesterday x

Congrats! Did it come through UCAS or email? X
Original post by j.j.joe

Which course? Congrats xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending