Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Ok so weird question for today so

my last bf would literally get a boner by hugging/kissing me or touching my breast or butt and its the same with my current bf i mean im actually pretty ugly in my opinion so im surprised i can make that happen

I mean my bf now well his virgin and he admitted im the only girl hes been with that was able to give him a hard on

But can you guys control it or not like does it just happen or are u controlling by your thoughts or something like that coz sometimes it can get annoying rather its a bad or good thing
the_pharaoh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok so weird question for today so

my last bf would literally get a boner by hugging/kissing me or touching my breast or butt and its the same with my current bf i mean im actually pretty ugly in my opinion so im surprised i can make that happen

I mean my bf now well his virgin and he admitted im the only girl hes been with that was able to give him a hard on

But can you guys control it or not like does it just happen or are u controlling by your thoughts or something like that coz sometimes it can get annoying rather its a bad or good thing
We can't control it

altho sometimes we can do it on purpose by like fantasizing or looking at a cute girl
Last edited by the_pharaoh; 5 days ago
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi there.
I mean, I am pretty confused by your question...
Do not you like the fact that your boyfriend popes a born for you?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Ackhnologia)
Hi there.
I mean, I am pretty confused by your question...
Do not you like the fact that your boyfriend popes a born for you?
I mean i guess i take it as a compliment and aha im even confused with what i put doesnt make much sense apology for that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (94)
42.53%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.19%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (85)
38.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (4)
1.81%

Watched Threads