Is anyone else so unmotivated for revision for alevel ‘exams’

Watch
14t
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have alevel ‘exams’ set by my school in a few weeks but i’m genuinely so so unmotivated like i cannot be bothered. I just need to scrape the bare minimum for uni and like pre-covid i wanted to do the best i could but now i just do not care (probably partially due to being at home all the time like it doesn’t feel serious like it did for gcses) i’ll have waves of stressing that maybe i won’t be given the grades but like it’s so unlikely bc i’ve achieved those grades in other exams so like... it’s so hard to push yourself to study without some kind of pressure
emswatt123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 14t)
I have alevel ‘exams’ set by my school in a few weeks but i’m genuinely so so unmotivated like i cannot be bothered. I just need to scrape the bare minimum for uni and like pre-covid i wanted to do the best i could but now i just do not care (probably partially due to being at home all the time like it doesn’t feel serious like it did for gcses) i’ll have waves of stressing that maybe i won’t be given the grades but like it’s so unlikely bc i’ve achieved those grades in other exams so like... it’s so hard to push yourself to study without some kind of pressure
Hello!
Yes I am in the same situation as you! I’m currently trying to study and I’m finding it very difficult. I feel like every a level student this year is having this pressure and getting into uni my goal for this year. Where have you applied to uni?
FelixTheCarrot
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel the exact same.The whole situation with COVID and remote learning has left me so unmotivated to do any sort of revision or school work. Literally I find it hard to get 10 minutes of revision done because it is so much easier to do anything else, and at the end of it, what's even the point
14t
Rep:
?
(Original post by emswatt123)
Hello!
Yes I am in the same situation as you! I’m currently trying to study and I’m finding it very difficult. I feel like every a level student this year is having this pressure and getting into uni my goal for this year. Where have you applied to uni?
bournemouth!wbu
14t
Rep:
?
(Original post by FelixTheCarrot)
I feel the exact same.The whole situation with COVID and remote learning has left me so unmotivated to do any sort of revision or school work. Literally I find it hard to get 10 minutes of revision done because it is so much easier to do anything else, and at the end of it, what's even the point
exactly! i just cba anymore i’ll probably get what i need for uni anyways and i can’t find the energy to revise so it’s just a mess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (173)
41.99%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.81%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.26%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.94%

Watched Threads