Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi;

I just signed in because I was curious how much I have repaid as I was given an overpayment a while ago and have been paying it off overtime (currently paid off around 30% of it) but as of the 1st April, whilst the "Your Balance" section has stayed at the reduced amount, the Salary and Direct repayments have reset to zero?

Do the payments reset to zero every few calendar months or is it something else?
Shaun SFE
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Scienceisgood)
Hi;

I just signed in because I was curious how much I have repaid as I was given an overpayment a while ago and have been paying it off overtime (currently paid off around 30% of it) but as of the 1st April, whilst the "Your Balance" section has stayed at the reduced amount, the Salary and Direct repayments have reset to zero?

Do the payments reset to zero every few calendar months or is it something else?
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for contacting us, please message our team at SLC Repayment http://m.me/SLCRepayment and they will be able to help with your query.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (204)
42.95%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (71)
14.95%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (192)
40.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.68%

Watched Threads