Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi there, I have an unconditional offer from the University of Reading. However, I am an int prospect student and would like to know if it's a great uni to go to for a business course. Oh and I'd also like to know how the student life is, how lively the city is etc.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
It's internationally renown for it's business course, Henley being one of the biggest names. Triple accredited which is given to 1% of universities.
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there, I have an unconditional offer from the University of Reading. However, I am an int prospect student and would like to know if it's a great uni to go to for a business course. Oh and I'd also like to know how the student life is, how lively the city is etc.
Hello!

Congratulations on getting an unconditional offer from the University of Reading – that’s great!

Reading is a fantastic place to study business. We have our own building specifically for business called Henley business school that has a great reputation!
In terms of student life, I personally think Reading is fantastic. The campus always has things going on and everyone is super friendly. The campus has everything you could want as a student such as a co-op, coffee shops, a bank, bars and a club! The university also has endless societies that you can get involved in. Reading itself is a really lively city too with shopping, a cinema, lots of bars and restaurants and loads of clubs. The university has really transport as it has a bus service that goes between the university and the town 24/7.
I’m currently in my second year here and I love it! I think it’s a fantastic place to study.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask if you have any more questions.

Daisy
2nd year politics and international relations student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (61)
19.18%
Virtual accommodation tour (45)
14.15%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (16)
5.03%
Video content about the local area (3)
0.94%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.46%
Taster lectures or seminars (70)
22.01%
Speak to current students studying my course (68)
21.38%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (13)
4.09%
Fun online activities or experiences (12)
3.77%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.52%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (5)
1.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (6)
1.89%

Watched Threads