username1946
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
You know how exam boards are publishing "mini-exam" papers with markschemes? Where can I find them?
Hellllpppp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Teachers are the only ones with access yet and only teachers get the assessment material mark schemes. We get access to the materials after the Easter break (I can’t remember the exact date) but apparently they are just past exam questions. I think they will be on the exam board websites but I’m not 100% sure.
fairybbyy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
19th april but just answers not questions
username1946
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by amallbbyy)
19th april but just answers not questions
Wait what so whats the point
fairybbyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username1946)
not really useful but i guess you can kinda gather the topics to revise
easier for maths rathr than essay based subjects
Hellllpppp
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by username1946)
They want them to be available as it’s fairer as people who are given them later would get the chance to see the questions through leaks so people who get them earlier do too. They aren’t intended to be used for revision I don’t think - the reason they are waiting until after Easter is because they don’t want people to spend all the Easter break memorising questions/answers.

(Original post by amallbbyy)
not really useful but i guess you can kinda gather the topics to revise
easier for maths rathr than essay based subjects
I imagine it would be great for essay subjects as you could write and memorise essay plans before exams. I do biology, chemistry and maths so they’re not going to be particularly useful so I’m just focusing my revision on past exam questions.
fairybbyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hellllpppp)
They want them to be available as it’s fairer as people who are given them later would get the chance to see the questions through leaks so people who get them earlier do too. They aren’t intended to be used for revision I don’t think - the reason they are waiting until after Easter is because they don’t want people to spend all the Easter break memorising questions/answers.

I imagine it would be great for essay subjects as you could write and memorise essay plans before exams. I do biology, chemistry and maths so they’re not going to be particularly useful so I’m just focusing my revision on past exam questions.
trueee

It also depends on whether your school is using the exam board questions - not sure if my school will because they're obviously aware that the mark scheme will be available for people
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (172)
41.85%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (61)
14.84%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (170)
41.36%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
1.95%

Watched Threads