Benibell
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My ex boyfriend broke up with me but he said it in a polite way that we should be friends which i agreed on,he checks up on me through whatsApp till i don't know what happened then he blocked me. I went to his place to ask him if everything was okay and if he doesn't want to friends with me anymore i have no problem but will respect that which he started accusing me of me destroying him to his friends.
Later he unblocked me but he hardly calls or texts and when I text him that's when he starts extending the chat and he calls when he misses my call. So i want to know if he's okay with us been friends. I asked him recently if he was really sure he wanted to be friends with me but he said yes and i said no problem but I want to know if maybe I'm going way to much.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes, I would focus on other things and finding someone new. Fine to be friends then if it still matters
itsyahg
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Benibell)
My ex boyfriend broke up with me but he said it in a polite way that we should be friends which i agreed on,he checks up on me through whatsApp till i don't know what happened then he blocked me. I went to his place to ask him if everything was okay and if he doesn't want to friends with me anymore i have no problem but will respect that which he started accusing me of me destroying him to his friends.
Later he unblocked me but he hardly calls or texts and when I text him that's when he starts extending the chat and he calls when he misses my call. So i want to know if he's okay with us been friends. I asked him recently if he was really sure he wanted to be friends with me but he said yes and i said no problem but I want to know if maybe I'm going way to much.
i deffo think he still has feelings for you. that's why he blocked you because it hurts him. i think you should personally just not be friends because it will just be so complicated. Once you have seen someone as more than friends it's hard to go back after.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (9)
3.36%
Uncertainty around my education (42)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (30)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (38)
14.18%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (11)
4.1%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (18)
6.72%
Loneliness (19)
7.09%
Financial worries (8)
2.99%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (16)
5.97%
Exposure to negative news/social media (16)
5.97%
Lack of real life entertainment (15)
5.6%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (22)
8.21%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (24)
8.96%

Watched Threads