Studying in America with a level 4 diploma?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Over the next three years i will be studying a level 2,3 and 4 accounting
course in the UK, with the intention of studying busnes somewhere in America after I'm done. I'm not expecting any of the top universities but would i would i be accepted with with those qualifications (maybe level 3 economics as well) along side my gcse's or would i be better of doing my a levels?
pineapplemango
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Probably. There are soooo many universities in America, someone is bound to accepted you. My friend got absolutely horrible grades and failed several classes, and still got accepted to a mediocre US university. As long as you have a transcript to show for it you should be good.

To be sure, I would just look up random universities in America and see their requirements for UK applicants.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by pineapplemango)
Probably. There are soooo many universities in America, someone is bound to accepted you. My friend got absolutely horrible grades and failed several classes, and still got accepted to a mediocre US university. As long as you have a transcript to show for it you should be good.

To be sure, I would just look up random universities in America and see their requirements for UK applicant
thanks for the reply, this gives me a lot more confidence. my only concern is how would i know if i'm eligible if the requirements are done my the gpa system?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (80)
42.78%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (32)
17.11%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (72)
38.5%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed