gee321
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
so me n this guy were in a really deep talking stage a while ago and ive posted sumthing related to this earlier. and i got really attached to him n dat. however, things just kinda "fizzled out" (as he says) and hes moved on clearly and he likes his girl bsf now. but im struggling to move on does anyone have any advice?
emmadreamer03
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by gee321)
so me n this guy were in a really deep talking stage a while ago and ive posted sumthing related to this earlier. and i got really attached to him n dat. however, things just kinda "fizzled out" (as he says) and hes moved on clearly and he likes his girl bsf now. but im struggling to move on does anyone have any advice?
Surround yourself with great friends (I guess at least virtually because of the pandemic). I went through a rough break up but it really helps to have a good support system. I learned that I didn't need him after all
Jaclynmx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by gee321)
Give yourself something else to focus on such as having a proper spring clean of your room or a self care night. I always feel that when I focus on decluttering or making myself feel better it helps me move on from upsetting or stressful situations. Also, chatting away to friends and other people helps me as well because it makes me remember of the people that really matter in my life because he isn't worth caring about anymore. It does take time but hopefully soon you will move on. The fact you want advice on how to move on is the first step I would say because it means deep down you really want to but just finding it difficult. Hope you feel better soon!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (94)
42.53%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.19%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (85)
38.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (4)
1.81%

Watched Threads