Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
How do I cope if they don’t lift the restrictions in June. It might be like that they wont tbh. We just all want normality back but we just have no control over it and it sucks. We need to go back to normal but there's just nothing we can do to make it happen. Some people are fighting for freedom but that's just not something I would do. All we can do is hope for the best and hope they lift the rules. June is too late imo considering we potentially are going to be disappointed when the government make excuses why they cannot lift. There's things like petitions and stuff but they don't make a difference. Just don't how I will cope if this continues after June. How are you going to cope if they do lift the restrictions?
willbrownfire123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How do I cope if they don’t lift the restrictions in June. It might be like that they wont tbh. We just all want normality back but we just have no control over it and it sucks. We need to go back to normal but there's just nothing we can do to make it happen. Some people are fighting for freedom but that's just not something I would do. All we can do is hope for the best and hope they lift the rules. June is too late imo considering we potentially are going to be disappointed when the government make excuses why they cannot lift. There's things like petitions and stuff but they don't make a difference. Just don't how I will cope if this continues after June. How are you going to cope if they do lift the restrictions?
I think you just have to do your best to enjoy each day although it's a lockdown right now. Even if it continues, just think about doing your part to stay safe and healthy so that one day everything can open again.
hotpud
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
The simple answer to "How will I cope" is - you will have to cope. But rather than worry about what may or may not happen in June, focus all your energy on the next 24 hours. Then when that is up, focus all your energy on the 24 hours after that and so on. It is called living in the moment and is a very good way to lead a meaningful life. So don't waste time and energy worrying about the future. Focus it all on making the most of now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (92)
42.79%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (37)
17.21%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (83)
38.6%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (3)
1.4%

Watched Threads