should I keep my hair long

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I haven't had a haircut since January last year so its grown from above my shoulders to my waist. do you think long hair looks better on women? do men prefer it? does it make me look more feminine? I am not a huge fan of maintaining long hair but if it looks better to others should I keep it this way? :/
Interea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I haven't had a haircut since January last year so its grown from above my shoulders to my waist. do you think long hair looks better on women? do men prefer it? does it make me look more feminine? I am not a huge fan of maintaining long hair but if it looks better to others should I keep it this way? :/
Have your hair how you want to have it, not how other people want you to have it - if you're really desperate to have longer hair to appear more stereotypically "feminine", maybe go for the compromise of chest-length hair? Still long enough to get a long ponytail out of, but not so long as to be inconvenient to maintain.
AmberLeighEvie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
honestly hair means nothing to people I'm not a man but honestly men shouldn't matter, do what you want and thered be a partner for you. long hair is more stressful to maintain and keep strong I have cut my hair in 3/4 years it has not affected my life in anyway other than I'm using more products than when It was shorter.
AmberLeighEvie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
*haven't
jayny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I don't know without a pic. Some people really suit long hair and on others a shoulder length cut would actually be nicer. Most men prefer your hair to be at least to your shoulders.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Do whatever you feel suits your appearance and lifestyle the best.
I keep my hair long and never leave home without makeup or high heels.
2003a39
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Subjective, I hate overly long hair though, as in, past the end of the shoulder blades. The choice is yours though, even I'm going to do crazy things in the future.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (94)
42.53%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.19%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (85)
38.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (4)
1.81%

Watched Threads