Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How can I contact KCL admissions regarding cancelling my offer?

I sent them an email on Kings Apply almost a week ago, but did not get a reply. I also filled out the cancellation form, which they told me to send through Kings Apply but for some reason it does not work. It says in the terms and agreements that I can send the cancellation form through email, but I have looked all over and not been able to find an email for graduate admissions/admissions in general where I can send it.

I am still within the 14 day cancellation period, so I would love to get it turned in so I can get my deposit back haha. Any idea on how to contact Kings admissions? I am an international students, and international calls dont work through my provider for some reason.
Pennard
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, there's lots of contact information available on their international admissions page which might be useful - I tried to get in touch two weeks ago via phone calls and the lines were closed, probably due to working from home and Covid.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/international/meet-the-team
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Pennard)
Hi, there's lots of contact information available on their international admissions page which might be useful - I tried to get in touch two weeks ago via phone calls and the lines were closed, probably due to working from home and Covid.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/international/meet-the-team
Thank you so much! I will try to email one of the people on there. It definitely seems harder to get in touch with them during COVID.
Pennard
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you so much! I will try to email one of the people on there. It definitely seems harder to get in touch with them during COVID.
Not a problem, yeah most unis are mostly working from home, so the direct methods of contact like phone calls are no use on the large part. Emailing the regional manager relevant to your country though is a good bet at a decent reply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (145)
4.88%
Uncertainty around my education (438)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (334)
11.23%
Lack of purpose or motivation (414)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (139)
4.68%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (180)
6.05%
Loneliness (255)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (121)
4.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (135)
4.54%
Lack of real life entertainment (161)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (261)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (281)
9.45%

Watched Threads