The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

How to contact KCL admissions?

How can I contact KCL admissions regarding cancelling my offer?

I sent them an email on Kings Apply almost a week ago, but did not get a reply. I also filled out the cancellation form, which they told me to send through Kings Apply but for some reason it does not work. It says in the terms and agreements that I can send the cancellation form through email, but I have looked all over and not been able to find an email for graduate admissions/admissions in general where I can send it.

I am still within the 14 day cancellation period, so I would love to get it turned in so I can get my deposit back haha. Any idea on how to contact Kings admissions? I am an international students, and international calls dont work through my provider for some reason.
Reply 1
Hi, there's lots of contact information available on their international admissions page which might be useful - I tried to get in touch two weeks ago via phone calls and the lines were closed, probably due to working from home and Covid.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/international/meet-the-team
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Pennard
Hi, there's lots of contact information available on their international admissions page which might be useful - I tried to get in touch two weeks ago via phone calls and the lines were closed, probably due to working from home and Covid.

https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/international/meet-the-team

Thank you so much! I will try to email one of the people on there. It definitely seems harder to get in touch with them during COVID.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you so much! I will try to email one of the people on there. It definitely seems harder to get in touch with them during COVID.

Not a problem, yeah most unis are mostly working from home, so the direct methods of contact like phone calls are no use on the large part. Emailing the regional manager relevant to your country though is a good bet at a decent reply.

Quick Reply