The Student Room Group

Have you ever seen someone you knew on telly?

A friend on Waterloo road.

Scroll to see replies

Family friend on the news.
Original post by ReeceSSD

Kirby who was on the voice.
She is from my hometown and was actually a brownie in the brownies group I'm a leader at when she was younger.
Reply 3
yes. my best friend was in a commercial for a dating chat line. lol they weren't a phone operator or anything; just acted for the commercial :tongue:
Got an extended family member who appears fairly regularly on a medical soap tv show
Old primary school classmate is in Ackley Bridge
I was on the news once lol
A pavement slab I’ve walked over a few times made an appearance in the background of a news interview
not yet, but i keep watching Crimewatch just in case :emo:
a teacher at my school went on tipping point
Original post by the bear
not yet, but i keep watching Crimewatch just in case :emo:

This one wins :gthumb:
Not really... even if I am thinking hard, I can't remember that one of my peole I knew ever appeared in TV.
My mums colleagues on the news
(edited 2 years ago)
Saw myself once when I watched the highlights of one of the football matches I went to that was being broadcast on live TV.
Original post by Chronoscope
Got an extended family member who appears fairly regularly on a medical soap tv show
Old primary school classmate is in Ackley Bridge

:eek:
A school friend was on Biker Grove. A distant relative was in a band that was pretty well known abroad in the 70s-80s and used to be on TV a lot. My dad's been in the news, as has another schools friend who lives abroad and happened to be on TV the week I was on holiday in her country :eek:
(edited 2 years ago)
I've been on the newssssss, albeit for a show televised only in Saudi Arabia :u:
not yet
Original post by ReeceSSD

me on a youtube video when i was younger doing the scotty little run
Original post by Joleee
yes. my best friend was in a commercial for a dating chat line. lol they weren't a phone operator or anything; just acted for the commercial :tongue:

Wait a second, the people in the commercial for a dating chat aren't singles and aren't looking for a relationship?! it is fake? my world just collapsed. :frown:

*irony off*
My dad in a cricket crowd, points it out everytime it happens even when you can hardly see him lol.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending