Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I received an offer from csm which i think i'm gonna firm and now i'm looking at ual accommodation

wigram house looks super nice but it's crazy expensive, does anyone have any insight into what it's like? is it worth the money for the facilities and location? is it hard to get a room there?

thanks
University of the Arts London Student Reps
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello!

I hope you are well and congratulations on your offer!

I’m a Design for Art Direction student at London College of Communication, and although I don’t know much about Wigram House, I found this video that gives you an overview of student’s opinions about that particular accommodation. You can watch it here.

During my first year of studies, I lived at Glassyard Building, a UAL accommodation based in Stockwell. It was a wonderful experience to live in student accommodation as it’s full of fellow UAL students and it’s very easy to make friends and feel at home! In most cases, there’s a reception in the building where staff will be there 24h a day to help you with any issues and take care of your well-being.

I hope that helps a bit!

All the best,
Agata - UAL Student Rep
user2202
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by University of the Arts London Student Reps)
Hello!

I hope you are well and congratulations on your offer!

I’m a Design for Art Direction student at London College of Communication, and although I don’t know much about Wigram House, I found this video that gives you an overview of student’s opinions about that particular accommodation. You can watch it here.

During my first year of studies, I lived at Glassyard Building, a UAL accommodation based in Stockwell. It was a wonderful experience to live in student accommodation as it’s full of fellow UAL students and it’s very easy to make friends and feel at home! In most cases, there’s a reception in the building where staff will be there 24h a day to help you with any issues and take care of your well-being.

I hope that helps a bit!

All the best,
Agata - UAL Student Rep
Hi Agata
I have just received my accommodation offer for glassyard and it was one of my last choices. I am a bit worried about the social aspect as I’ve heard the accommodation isn’t too sociable. Can you tell me a little bit more about the social experience of living at glassyard?
diggadija
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by user2202)
Hi Agata
I have just received my accommodation offer for glassyard and it was one of my last choices. I am a bit worried about the social aspect as I’ve heard the accommodation isn’t too sociable. Can you tell me a little bit more about the social experience of living at glassyard?
i just got my offer for glassyard too. i guess it all depends on the people, hopefully its sociable!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.5%
I need help researching courses (7)
8.75%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (22)
27.5%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads