Can precum over a cloth inside vagina make me pregnant

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I have had dry sex with thin pajama on and my bf alnost penetrated me with his ****... I think he had precum on my cloth.
So is it possible that the pre *** could pass through the pajama and enter into my vagina. And eventually get me pregnant. It was about 6 days ago and i had vaginal discharges since yesterday for about today evening.

Also tell me can i drop the pregnancy after a month, if yes, then what is the procedure.
DiamondDia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
If semen/sperm entered the vagina, yes there is a possibility you could get pregnant.

For information about dropping pregnancies and procedures involved with it, it’s best to speak to your GP or a suited Healthcare Professional.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
Vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence which happens to all women and can be caused by several things from ovulation to arousal.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
The likelihood of you being pregnant are very slim.

Wait for your period to come, if it’s late, do a pregnancy test. If it’s positive, think about what you want to do. Keep the baby, give it up for adoption or abort. All these options are fine and do not feel bad for choosing any of them - you have to do what’s right for you.
akragas
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I don't think so.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
The likelihood of you being pregnant are very slim.

Wait for your period to come, if it’s late, do a pregnancy test. If it’s positive, think about what you want to do. Keep the baby, give it up for adoption or abort. All these options are fine and do not feel bad for choosing any of them - you have to do what’s right for you.
Is it possible to avoid pregnancy after a month with medicines?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DiamondDia)
If semen/sperm entered the vagina, yes there is a possibility you could get pregnant.

For information about dropping pregnancies and procedures involved with it, it’s best to speak to your GP or a suited Healthcare Professional.
It was precum not semen, and i was wearing a pajama. So is it possible for the precum to enter my vagina through the pajama if little was on it from the outside.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by akragas)
I don't think so.
Should i wait for my next period. Shouldn't it be too late to avoid pregnancy after a month.
Can it be avoided after a month with medicines, if in case i miss my period.
DiamondDia
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It was precum not semen, and i was wearing a pajama. So is it possible for the precum to enter my vagina through the pajama if little was on it from the outside.
“Precum” COULD still contain sperm, the amount would vary if your boyfriend had recently ejaculated as well. If the fabric with the precum pushed against your vagina and allowed the precum to go in, you COULD get pregnant though it would be a VERY slim chance. It’s best to wait until the window of menstruation, if you miss your period, take a pregnancy test and then whatever result you get, you take action from then on there. <3
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Pyjamas *

And depends on the material of the pyjamas man👍
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
What sort of medicines?
Theloniouss
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It seems very unlikely you're pregnant.

If you are, abortion is legal in the UK well past a month (although I'm not sure why you'd wait that long to find out) - you'll have to speak to a doctor about that.
RambleAmple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Should i wait for my next period. Shouldn't it be too late to avoid pregnancy after a month.
You can’t “avoid” it after a month, you’d have to get an abortion if you wanted to get rid of it and you’d have to speak to a doctor about that. You can help yourself “avoid” it within a few days of whenever you thought you got pregnant with a plan B pill though but that’s not even 100%. If you’re going to become sexually active then get on some birth control or use condoms, or both, to most reliably avoid pregnancy. That being said the chances of you being pregnant from that activity are slim, but if you’re worried take a test in a couple weeks.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What sort of medicines?
(Original post by RambleAmple)
You can’t “avoid” it after a month, you’d have to get an abortion if you wanted to get rid of it and you’d have to speak to a doctor about that. You can help yourself “avoid” it within a few days of whenever you thought you got pregnant with a plan B pill though but that’s not even 100%. If you’re going to become sexually active then get on some birth control or use condoms, or both, to most reliably avoid pregnancy. That being said the chances of you being pregnant from that activity are slim, but if you’re worried take a test in a couple weeks.
Is there any chances to abort after a month with the help of medicines.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Yes. You can abort up to 23 weeks and 6 days in the UK
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why don't you just take a pregnancy test?
something_orphic
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is very unlikely. I would try not to worry. If you are that worried then take a pregnancy test if your period doesn't come.
howitoughttobe
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qxi.xli)
Why don't you just take a pregnancy test?
It's too early for a pregnancy test, need to wait 2-3 weeks before you can do a pregnancy test or until you've missed your period.
RambleAmple
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes it's called a medical abortion and abortions can be done until 24 weeks of pregnancy in the UK, but you'd have to go to a doctor to get the medicines. You can look it up on the NHS website, it can be done confidentially if that's what you're worried about.
Qxi.xli
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by howitoughttobe)
It's too early for a pregnancy test, need to wait 2-3 weeks before you can do a pregnancy test or until you've missed your period.
oh ok, didn't know that lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (76)
27.84%
England (92)
33.7%
Belgium (23)
8.42%
Germany (35)
12.82%
Spain (3)
1.1%