bethanny_g
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi

Does anyone know which unis in Scotland tend to have Clearing or Adjustment spaces for Psychology? Is there any chance places like Edinburgh or Glasgow could be available?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Scottish universities rarely have vacancies in clearing for Scottish students (except students from certain postcodes in some cased).
muslontusk
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey, I was actually wondering this too! From what I've read psychology tends to be oversubscribed anyway, and due to the cap on the number of Scottish students that universities are allowed to accept, there are rarely opportunities to apply for clearing. Having said that, Glasgow and Edinburgh both take in a large volume of Scottish students so don't lose hope! Maybe check in with your UCAS advisor or keep an eye on clearing when it opens if you've decided not to firm any choices by then? Good luck
bethanny_g
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Thanks guys I'm definitely not expecting to see them in adjustment or clearing but before this year I'd mostly done my research on Law rather than Psychology so I was just curious about what my options are and if I should only focus on the unis I already applied to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads