The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU accommodations

Hi, I’m attending MMU next year and have been looking at accommodations and was wondering if anyone has certain suggestions and reviews on their own experience or their friends’
Any sort of guidance towards the right accommodations choice will be appreciated! :smile: thank you
Don’t go to MMU, it’s a terrible uni with no job prospects
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
I’m just about to graduate from MMU and have loved it! I’d definitely recommend one of the townhouses my friends loved them and enjoyed living with quite a few flatmates. Personally, I was in Liberty Central and it was so close to campus and I think it’s been refurbished since!
Reply 3
Original post by Mariaaa78
I’m just about to graduate from MMU and have loved it! I’d definitely recommend one of the townhouses my friends loved them and enjoyed living with quite a few flatmates. Personally, I was in Liberty Central and it was so close to campus and I think it’s been refurbished since!

Thank you so much for this! Congratulations on Nearly graduating, may you succeed after uni too
And is that rosamond house? I just googled liberty central and that’s what came up, thank you though this has even helpeful

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending