Greystacks Nottingham accommodation 2021/2022

Watch
Jasssssddddft
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Has anyone applied to greystacks Nottingham to start September 2021 ? Also I’ve been reading some negative reviews online - can anyone tell me if these are true ?
HolG19328
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey, I lived at Graystacks for 3 years. There are certainly pros and cons of living there, but I really enjoyed it overall and met my now best friend there! Happy to answer any specific questions you have
MatildaElizabeth
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HolG19328)
Hey, I lived at Graystacks for 3 years. There are certainly pros and cons of living there, but I really enjoyed it overall and met my now best friend there! Happy to answer any specific questions you have
What’s the social life at Greystacks? Looking for somewhere sociable after this past year!
HolG19328
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MatildaElizabeth)
What’s the social life at Greystacks? Looking for somewhere sociable after this past year!
I found graystacks really sociable! There were 11 other people in my stack, so there was always someone around to chat to! Luckily we all got on pretty well and had meals together, movie nights, BBQs, nights out etc. The shared decking by the canal is great for meeting people from other stacks (and parties), so even if you don’t like everyone in your stack, it’s easy to make other friends.

I would say it was a little far from where a lot of my other friends lived (mostly in Lenton), but I didn’t mind the walk!
my_name_is_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
https://mr1mp5.wixsite.com/thefirstofthefirst
Select Customer type in 2wo
castle1212
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Are you staying there confirmed for 2021-2022?
MatildaElizabeth
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by castle1212)
Are you staying there confirmed for 2021-2022?
Yes, decided to go for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (25)
27.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (9)
10%
No I am happy with my choice (50)
55.56%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6.67%

Watched Threads